Part 31

-Phil-

I was struggling holding Dan up.
"Who's the patient sir?"
"Daniel James Howell, he was here recently - stay awake- he was in a coma" I said.
"Okay, I see, right this way" She led us to Doctor who treated Dan last time, I didn't really trust him though.
"Sit him down, thank you" He said, I followed his order and put Dan down on a chair.
"Phil I'm sleepy, can I take a nap now?"
"Dan that would not be advised right now" The doctor said.
"Yes Dan listen to the Doctor, okay?" I put my hand on his thigh and looked at him. He looked so tired, I wanted to let him sleep, but I couldn't.
"Okay, f-for you Philly" He smiled tiredly, putting his hand onto mine. I blushed and smiled.
"Okay, how are you feeling Dan?"
"I-I was fine t-till I remembered, my d-driver" He said softly, my eyes widen, he remembers, maybe he'll tell us.
"Can you tell us who?"

He looked away and shook his head, he was hiding it. I'll try to get it out of him, some how.
"It's okay that you do, remember you can tell me or Phil if you remember" He nodded in reply.

The doctor did a check and said he's fine and that I should let him sleep now.
"Okay, he'll be fine, just give him these twice a day, in the morning and evening. Let him sleep and I'm sure he'll be as fine as rain tomorrow" He said handing me a prescription.
"Thank, I was so afraid that he'd be gone again" I said breathing in and sighing in relief, he's gonna be fine.
"Don't worry, just make sure to comfort him, he's going through a lot right now, I'd still suggest the sessions with Doctor Andrew"
"Okay" I said, helping Dan up again.
"Phil? Am I gonna leave again, I don't wanna" He pouted looking at me, his eyes a bit teary.
"Dan, you're gonna be fine" He smiled after I said that before hugging me. Holding on me for dear life.
"Let's go home" I smiled and called for a taxi.
"Home" He said looking down before smiling again.
"You're amazing, I missed you" I said out of the blue.
"No, no, you're the amazing one remember? I'm just Dan" He giggled as I helped him into the taxi, he was so amazing he doesn't give himself enough credit.
"Haha, I wish" I said as we drove home.
The whole time I stared at Dan, watching him look at the street lights tiredly, but he looked so beautiful in the dim lighting. Enhancing his fair skin and curly brown hair, making his chocolate brown eyes glow softy. He looked so perfect, so elegant and so fragile. Like the tiniest little thing could tip the balance, but he looked like he kept everything together. His eyes told a different story, they were tired and red, they haven't seen a happy day on a while. I wondered what was happening in that sweet mind of his. How was he really, was he fine, was he still wondering if this is real and what does he remember?

Hello Babies, sorry for no update, I lost the paper I wrote on so I couldn't do anything till I got inspired, but here it is. I'm still gonna ask questions.
Love y'all and see you in the next chapter.

'What is your favorite part of this book so far?'