Part 22

-Dan-

After all I've been through, I still blame myself, why, what did Phil do to deserve this. He was the nicest person, he helped me so much.
"Why did he have to die!" I shouted out crying.
"Just after I find happiness, he has to come back and ruin it all!" I laughed.
I started throwing some things, while laughing of course.
"My life is a train wreck! I fucking imagine my dead best friend talking to me while I'm alone!" I laughing hysterical.
I heard the door open, but that didn't stop me.
"I had a fucking black mailing, abusive and idiot boyfriend before my dead 'bff' showed me where his money is, ran away to California to just get my problems smack me in the face again"
I was sitting against wall, tearing flowing down my face and I was laughing. Jake walked in, he looked scared, scratch that terrified, but still I laughed.
"You scared of what I actually am, you wanna know the truth!" I could see the terror in his face and eyes.
"Well here it is anyway! Phil was never my boyfriend, he was my best friend and housemate. I've been disowned by my own father 'cause I'm gay, I didn't want to move here, I just wanted to get away from my abusive boyfriend who murdered my best friend. On top of it, I tried to kill myself. The hospital thought I tried again because my ex boyfriend stabbed me and threatened me. I imagine my best friend talking to me when you're not here and now I don't know if I love you or him more" I laughed sadly afterwards and sat back down. I wasn't expected me to understand what I'm going through. He looked at me, tearing starting to form in his eyes, then he ran out and I heard the front door shut and I laughed silently, I guess he can't.
I heard the house phone and I went to get it.
"Hey Dan! I found you" It was Chris.
"Hey Chris, cool, where can I meet you, I guess"
"Well we're staying at the Winter Light Hotel, do you where it is?"
"Yeah, its close to wear I'm staying" I hung up and got dressed.
I left a note for Jake to find.
Hey Jake, I'm gonna be out for a bit, give you sometime to think, see you tonight...