Part 13

-Dan-

I guess it hasn't been that bad with Pj, he can just get a bit angry.
"Pj? Would you like some lunch?"
"That will be lovely baby"
"Got it" I went to kitchen and started up with some snacks, I guess I said call my mum to let her know I'm okay at least.
"Baby, is lunch ready?!" I heard Pj shouted from the living room"
"A-Almost"
"Did I hear stuttering, you know I hate it when you stutter" He stood in the doorway of the kitchen, not again.
"I wasn't" I said trying not to make him angry.
"Okay" He turned around and was about to walk away when he walked up to me, grabbed my waist and kissed me.
"Love ya" He kissed me again, it was rough and not as sweet as Phil's in my dream. He walked to the doorway, but he left.
"You're thinking of me again, as much as I want you to be with someone else, he's not the one"
"Shut up"  I shouted quietly.
"What did you say" Pj turned around.
"No not you!"
"Well I don't see anyone else" He walked to me and looked me in the eyes, but I looked at the floor.
"Really I wasn't talking to anyone"
"You think I believe you" He laughed.
"I-"
"Nothing to say" He pushed me against the cupboards
"I still want lunch" He left.
"Sorry" Phil sat next to me as I was on the floor.
"Its not your fault" I whispered.
"No it is, I'd help you, but I'm not real" I got up and starting making some lunch.
"You should run away" He said out of the blue.
"With what money?"
"I have a secret savings account I keep for our tour so I could buy stuff, but I'm dead, the code is your birth year"
"Wait I don't know the code, how did you-"
"No clue just take the money and go somewhere that you'll be happy"
"But Pj"
"Do it for you and I'll be here" He smiled, he has a point, it wouldn't be a bad idea. I finished lunch and went to my room and backed a backpack of 4 outfits and my toiletries. I went to were Phil told me I'd find the card and it was there.
"Uh Pj I need to get some groceries I'll be back"

After 2 months of hell with Pj I'm finally free, no more stress or anything.
"See I told you, you're free where we gonna go"
"I was thinking maybe California" I smiled for the first time since Phil died I'm happy and I'm not smiling for someone else, but me.
"Good choice, its probably a good idea to get rid of your phone"
He was right so I went to a quiet place and smashed my phone.
"You're officially incognito my friend" I smiled at the thought...

__________________________

Yay! Dan broke the will of my twisted world and left that son of a bitch.
-ANTI.