Part 4

-Dan-

The funeral is in three days and I'm dreading seeing Phil's dead body since all these dreams of Phil are so real and he seems so real and I just wish I had told him so many things.
"Dan!" I heard PJ know on the door, he's been staying with for the past few days because a doctor told me I was 'depressed'. I just was missing my best friend is there a problem with me wanting to dead, probably.
"Dan I'm checking your wrists, okay?" He walked into the room with a bowl of cereal.
"Just go away" I turned away and quickly made sure I had locked the little box of my hidden shame. He walked up to me and pulled up sleeves to find new to cuts on my arms.
"Dan" He said looking at me with his eyes filled with disappointment.
"Pjee I'm sorry" I looked at my arms, I coudn't stop, I deserved to suffer and I know it. I just let my best friend die, why should I live.
"It's not your fault we've been over this now eat something and sleep, okay?, I'll check on you a bit later" He left my room and I just leap onto my bed and fell asleep.

*entering dream land*

"Dan it's not fault" I saw Phil next to me on the couch
"I'm sorry Phil" I hugged him tight, it felt so real and I didn't want to leave.
"Dan you have to let go" He stared into my eyes, his blue eyes blazing with sadness.
"I don't want to!" I pulled him tighter and held him.
"I love you so much" H e whispered into my ear and let go of me and cupped my cheeks, kissing me. I just kissed back and I realised I didn't just love Phil as a friend, I loved him more than that and I wish I had shown him just how much I loved him.
"Phil I'll never let you go, never"
"It's time to wake up Dan, just wake up"
"No I don't want to!"

*exiting dream land*

"Phil don't go!"
"Dan, what's happened?!" PJ ran in the room.
"Phil, I love him, now he's gone" I started crying and PJ hugged me...