Part 34

-Dan-

"It's time, I'm nervous" He said fixing his tux and hair.
"You'll be fine" I said fixing the matching white rose to Phil.

The lights dimmed down and soft music started playing. A small little boom went off as I followed PJ out to see Phil smirking and Chris startled a bit.
The boom was a confetti cannon with rose petals in it.

I looked over at PJ who took a deep breath and went over to Chris.

He look Chris's hands into his, looking into his eyes.
"You've been my best friend for so long, but it feels like just yesterday we met. When Dan got hit and got depressed, you helped me so much, its hard to believe that it's been a year with you as my beautiful boyfriend"
I looked at Chris, his eye brimming with tears and he noises and agreed with everything PJ said.

"So Chris, My one true love, my sunshine and my amazing best friend... Will you marry me?" He said going onto one knee and revealing the ring.
"PJ..." Chris paused for a moment, smiling.
"I love you so much! Yes!" He said pulling PJ to his feet, kissing him with lust and passion.

I looked over to Phil who was staring at me, I stared into his eyes and he turned away blushing.
"You organized all this?" I said sitting next to him, I looked towards PJ and Chris slow-dancing on the dance floor.
"Yeah I did, but it was PJ's idea" He smiled looking at the newly engaged too.
"They look so happy" I said softly, moving my glare to his lip.
I felt myself once again drawn to them. They looked so happy.
"Would you care for a dance sweet gentlemen" He said quickly getting up and reaching for me.
"Oh, why I'd love to" I said making my voice more posh than it already is.
"A-Are you sure? You w-wouldn't be uncomfortable or anything?" He said nervously, smiling a bit as well.
"I'd loved to as I said" He pulled me up and we started dancing slowly. I saw PJ and Chris looking and whispering together before moving off the dance floor.
"Everyone is off the dance floor" I leaned down a bit whispering in his ear.
"Phil!" I heard a shout behind us, I turned to see Jake standing on the edge of the dance floor.
"Jake?" Phil said leaving me to go to him.
"Why are you dancing with him?! Why is he here?! He should have died by now!" He shouted looking over at me.
"Jake? You're real? Just as I became the slightest happy" I signed and walked away.

I heard Phil calling behind me, but I just continued forward.
I just walked and walked, not anywhere. Just to where I could think.

I found a park and sat on a bench near a pond.

The lights shined on my face as I stared into my reflection, looking at my messy brown hair, puffy red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

Hello Babies, I'm the worst I know, I'm sorry, but I'm not lol.

'Your favorite saying or phrase?'

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Byyyyye