Part 3

-Dan-

I got a call that woke me up, it's Phil's mum.
"H-hi" I said my voice breaking.
"I'm so sorry Daniel, I was freaking out so much that I didn't realised how much this must hurt for you, you can always come here if you need to, you're always welcome"
"Thank you, but I think I'm just gonna be alone for now"
"It's ok sweetie, just call if you need anything, okay?"
"Okay" I hung up and got one of Phil's best suit laying it on the bed, I knew that the funeral was unavoidable, but I really didn't want to go. I couldn't think of seeing his body once again.

I got a message from Phil's mum it was the date of the funeral. 3 March 2016. That was next week. I needed to the fans, They deserve to know, but when, when do I let them cry with me. I didn't him go so soon he deserved more time much more, it was my fault.
"Dan!" I heard knocking it sounded like the neighbour, I didn't want any human interactions, I got up and answered the door, I was right.
"Hello Dan, where is Phil he said he would water my plants, but he's seemed to have disappeared"
"He's not here and I don't he's ever gonna be again, I'm sorry" I closed the door and started think about what I could of done. I knew it's just gonna make it worse, but I didn't care all I wanted was my best friend back, a smile that could light up any room, he's cute humour and his amazing presence that just seemed to open you up and leave you breathless.
"I miss you" I said into the emptiness of our living room, there's no reason for me to live, but I know it's useless to be sad, that's not what Phil would want I know that at least.

For rest of the day I just lay on the floor doing nothing. There was nothing to do, no one to catch stealing my cereal and no one to laugh with. I eventually fell asleep on the floor.

*Dream world again*

"Hey Dan" I saw Phil sitting on the couch.
"Phil I miss you" I sat next to him and gave him a hug, he gave me a funny look, like he didn't know he was dead.
"Why you were just in the kitchen" He didn't know I guess, it was amazing just sitting in silence staring at Phil who was wearing his glasses and was on his laptop.
"Dan?" He turned to me.
"What?"
"You need to wake up it's to go"
"But I am awake, I sitting here with you"
"Wake up Dan"

*Exiting dream world*

"Phil I don't know what you mean" I woke up back in the living room still on the floor, that dream it felt so real why was he saying that, I don't understand. I need him is all I thought, even for a split second in a dream I felt happier with him there...
_____________________________________________________________
Hi there, I'm back and thanks if you've read this and pls spread the word I really won't mind and check out a good friend of mine DarkLordShip ;3 BOI!!!!!