Part 28

-Dan-

I sat there in the corner, crying. I have been for the last 3 hours. How my body was about to make so many tears I really don't know.
"Dan? You have to eat something" I heard Phil's voice on the other side of the door.
"Just leave me alone, get out of my head" I heard a sigh.

Maybe I should eat something. Maybe he'll disappear.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, I passed Phil's room and heard soft whimpers. I opened the door slightly to see Phil crying in the corner.
"Why do you make my life so difficult?" I sighed as sat next to him and held him.
"Why do you keep telling me I'm not real? I'm right here Dan, here with you" He managed to say before falling asleep in my arms.

I looked down at his peaceful face, is he real? Or am I dreaming.

-Morning- (brought to you by Booper Dooper)

I woke up alone, at was all just a dream. I knew it wasn't real, how could I think that? Phil's dead and I just have to accept that.

A smell hit my nose. Bacon, crumpets and coffee.

I wonder who's here.
"PJ?" I said my voice cracking at the thought that he came back to finish the job.

I walked into the kitchen to see Phil cooking breakfast.
"Morning Dan"He said taking the pan off.
"How?" I questioned, looking at the real looking food. I'm going crazier by the day.
"What do you mean how? I just made some breakfast since you must be tired of hospital food and I just wanted you to be happy, I thought I lost you" He started crying at the end a bit. I wasn't sure if he was real or not.
"Are you real? Or am I going crazy again?"
"A-Again?" He snuffed looking at me.
"Phil you died, right in front of me. Why are you doing this to me?!" I shouted out. He was getting to me.
"Dan I don't know what you mean!?" He shouted back with more intensity, making me step back.
"Oh god, I'm s-sorry, I shouldn't h-have done that" He said after that, starting to cry again.
"Phil. Hit me" I said with a blank expression.
"What?"
"I said hit me, as hard as you can"
"N-No, I don't want to" He said taking a step back.
"It's the only way"
"To do what?"
"Know if you're real" I said taking step toward him, showing him I consent.
"I don't want to hit you Dan" He said stepping towards me, looking at my lips. At that moment he leaned in, I was expecting a kiss (so we're you guys haha), but he hugged me tight.

Holding me close like if he stopped, I'd be gone.

I hug back with the same feeling. I don't wanna lose him, not if he's real.

He soon let go.
"Chris and PJ are coming over for dinner later" He said continuing to dish up some breakfast, handing me a plate.
"No! I mean- uh- cool, I'd love that" I faked a smile...

Hello babies, I'm back and boy oh boy do you have a tough few days ahead. The last chapters are coming and they're coming soon...
Byyyyye