Part 38

-Chris-

I watched as Phil looked at Dan while we were waiting lunch at the cafe I want to meet up with Dan do he knows exactly it is. Pjee and I are gonna drop them off with their groceries after this.
"Can't believe you did all this Phil. You're amazing" Dan said taking a ship of his tea.
"Mhm, I agree with Dan on that. You organized last night and now you got a new apartment, it's like you knew Dan was gonna wake up"  I said smiling and twisting my engagement ring around on my finger. It was so simple, just a plain gold band with a little moonstone in the middle, but I loved it.
"So Dan, tomorrow? Can we meet here and catch up. I have so much to ask you" I said being careful trying to keep it casual.
"Yeah, I'll make sure unpack my room later and get it done"
"What about the rest of the house?" Phil said pouting at Dan, he giggled.
"PJ can help you, you know what I like" Dan took another bite of his pistachio muffin.

We finished up lunch and drove Dan and Phil home.
"Bye guys, see you for breakfast at the cafe" I shouted before getting back into PJ's car.
"What you planning love?" He said almost instantly as I got in.
"I'm not allowed to tell you" I smirked and turned away.
"I hope it's nothing bad" He sighed as we drove away.

-Dan-

I walked into the new apartment. It was huge. Wasn't nearly as small as the last apartment, but I'm happy I left there, it had too many terrible memories in it. From my dream and for Phil while I was gone.
"This place is huge" I gasped and gapped as I wondered the house.
"I know, that's why I chose it, I wanted space and less stairs" He laughed as he walked behind me.
I went to where Phil told me my room was and there was everything of mine, well time to get unpacking.
I started and finished at round about 5pm, (it was about 2pm when Chris and PJ dropped them at their new home)
I sat on the made bed, looking at my bed room. It looked the almost the same.
I take out the page that I had put in my bag.

The plan was quite simple. It's a 4 step plan that would be tough, but if Phil likes me the way I think then it'll be a piece of cake.

I just hope Jake won't find out...

Hello Babies, hope you enjoyed that. I've struck a huge gold mine of inspiration. I hope you love this. Click that little star in the corner of you did.

'Fidget Spinners? Good, bad or stupid'

I have one... I hate them, not they're so fucking addictive. Da Rose marvelous things.

Byyyyye