Part 48

-Pj-

I got out of bed and looked at the day. It's Wednesday, I need to be back tomorrow. Dan's date is Friday and I need to make it up to Chris anyway. 
Why did I ever think he would cheat on me. We're getting married. I don't know want to ruin that so early.
I went to Felix's kitchen to get some breakfast.
"Oh hey Pj, how you feeling?"
"I think I'm ready to leave now, I'm ready to go back to my fiancé, I need to make him a husband" I said triumphantly pouring milk into some cereal.
"That reminds me Felix. When are you gonna make me a wife?! It's been so many years?!" Mariza said looking at her boyfriend.
"I thought you said you wanted to wait baby cakes?" He returned sweetly as he gave her a kiss.
"Ugh. I don't need wait anymore. I love you so much. I just wanna spend my life with you" She stared into his eyes and pulled out a box, she was gonna propose? I was right, she went on to one knee and said "Felix baby, please make me a wife and just get it over with" She said as she stood up. I was so puzzled by this. This is an intriguing match.
"Of course I will!" He smiled getting the ring. I looked at them, missing my Chris.
"Is it fine if I leave later?"
"Totally" He smiled back at me.

-Phil-

I picked up my clothes from the floor and started doing some laundry because it was getting a bit messy.
I had my cell phone ring, just as I was gonna clean, wow.
"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. It was Pj.
"Hey Phil. I'm leaving tonight and I should arrive soon, please tell Chris that I'm coming. He doesn't seem to be answering his phone" I was confused, I got a call from him this morning. It's only about 1pm now.
"Dan! Where are y-" I went down to see that there was a note.
Dear Phil. Went to Chris's place for lunch. I'll be back before you know it
                                    -Dan

Oh. Well. Back to cleaning I guess.

-Dan-

"Okay two days. What the fuck are we gonna do?" I said. I was starting to panic. We barely have any time left.
"Calm down jees. It'll go fine Dan. You're stressing too much" Chris said talking a bite out of his sandwich.

It went silent for a moment and I stared out the window. I looked at a cute old couple who was sitting on a bench, just talking. Nothing much. Just smiling and laughing ever so often. They looked so happy, so peaceful.
"Chris. Do you wish that you'll grow old with Pj?" I said randomly as I turned to face him.
"That's the plan, the reason I said yes" He smiled and twisted the ring that was around his finger.
"You guys almost spilt up two days ago" I continued in a monotone.
"You get into fights Dan. It's just how life works. You just have to get past it" He looked up me seriously for a moment before returning to his usual mood.
"You need to watch out for Jake though. He's bad news" He take another bite.
"I know. He can't find out"

-3rd person-

Jake looked at Dan and Chris as he drank his coffee. Taking notes of what he could hear. He was surprised that they couldn't see him, but never the less. He wasn't about to cut his loses and leave. Phil is his and only his. He doesn't care what he has to do for that to happen. He just wants his pathetic sex slave back.
"You need to watch for Jake though, he's bad news" Chris said.
He watched them till, they started mentioning important details.
"So where is this big thing of yours going to be happening?"
He kept a handy ear on Dan and Chris, writing down every single detail of this. He wanted Phil back, no matter what the cost...

Well hi there fam. I've been incognito for the past few months. I apologise, but here's something for you <3
Love you all.
You know how the question works.

'Christmas or Halloween'

I can't choose because I love them both and they are beautiful movies.

Byyyye