Part 49

-3rd person-

It was the crisp morning of the Friday everything was gonna happen just in a matter of hours.
Dan had gotten up early to make breakfast and had laid out an outfit for that night.
Phil on the other hand, was fast asleep not worried, not even thinking that this could be as important as Dan was making it.
He silently got out of bed and yawned not checking the time or the date, just grabbing his phone and going to the kitchen for a normal breakfast. Only to see a set table with one single yellow flower in a vase, two plates and some half burnt bacon, eggs and golden toast.

-Dan-

I just finished the last piece of toast as I saw Phil walk in from the corner of my eye.
"Morning sleepy head" I smiled as I sat down, taking one of the burnt bacon, picking it a little. I'm terrible at this.
"Haha, I see the domestic atmosphere was canceled out by the smell of burnt bacon" He laughed, his whole face lighting up as he did. I hadn't seen Phil like this, since I woke up and it was refreshing.
"It's nice to see you smile again, it feels like I've been shielded from your sunshine for you long" I looked down into my coffee. I kept my face down to hide my blush.
"I'm just happy that they didn't need to pull the plug. They were so close. I couldn't lost you" He sat down too and got a piece of toast.

-Phil-

I look at how cute Dan looked with his face hidden from me.
"Don't hide. I haven't seen you like this in a year. Show me that lovely face of yours" I said smiling than taking a bite of my toast.
"So it's the big day ,isn't it? Our night out. Away from all this drama" He said and I nodded.

-Dan-

"You ever think about the past and wish you could change something" Phil looked out the window that was by the table.
I choked a little, change the past. I wish I could, but I can barely remember it.
"Are you okay?!" He freaked a little and I just nodded again. Phil's been a little on edge with anything that could even injury me. He cares so much. I chuckled a little to myself.
"What's funny?! You could've died"
"Phil, you are amazing" was all I could say.
"Well this was a lovely breakfast Dan. It had to be at least 5 stars. Pristine service" He laughed getting up.
"Don't forget, our ride is coming at 7pm"
"Dan it's only 10, don't worry"
"We're always laaate" I nagged a little, dragging my words out a little.
"Don't worry so much" He said giving me a little poke on my nose and left to his room.

-Phil-

I looked at Dan.
"Don't worry so much" I said as I went toward him, I wanted to kiss his cheek, but I reverted to poke his nose.
"I-I should get my outfit ready" I backed away and left the room, closing the door and taking a quick breath before heading to my bedroom. Little fancy, but causal. I can't show that I wanna impress him.
I looked at my choices and sighed.
What's gonna happen tonight.
What if I mess up.
What if something happens?
Nothing's gonna happen, it's gonna be fine. We're gonna be fine...

Well second update for this. I hope you enjoyed. I feel refreshed and inspired for this book again. I hope I can finish this finally. I started this last year, but thanks so anyone who reads this because I loved making this. I'm gonna leave the cheesy stuff for the end.

'Dan, Phil plus dogs. Best and most iconic thing of 2017 or Dan and Phil literal halves for Halloween'

I can't choose because they were both beautiful.

Bye ^-^