Arranged marriage to the mafia prince

Ariana's POV

"Ariana come and play with me" little Jake shouted.

"Okay Jake just give me a few minutes I'm coming" I shouted

"OK!!"

Anyways hello my names Ariana Bella Del monte, I'm 23 years old, I'm half Spanish and half italian, I was bought up I'm America and I live in a foster home. yeah I know probably think what am I still doing in a foster home and that when you 18 you can leave but there's a story to it.

When I was eleven my parent died in a car crash, when they went out for a dinner a daddy set up for my mamma to show his love. but the thing is when they went they never came back. I still remember my mamma and daddy saying to me before they left was that they loved me and that they won't be long.

My family were really rich so when my parent died they sent their will down to me so I own everything now, ever since I turned 18 I had that will. Usually kids hate foster homes and stuff but I love it here all the kids the staff they are so nice, I used some of the money to make a big house for all the kids so that they could have more pace and they could feel like their in a proper home. also I used some money for different charities and stuff are needed. I do t have my own business cause I'm not really into that stuff so I'm here in the foster home helpings. I'm still considered as One of the richest in America but I like to lay low and don't really like the attention.

"Ariana hurry I wanna play" Jake shouted again.

"Awww okayyy" Jake is new he is 4 years old now and his mother passed away from having a car accident to but she went in to coma for like a month and the doctors said that she's never going to survive with out the ventilator, so they took it off and she died. ever since I'm like Jakes gradian I'm all he really has, we both are so attached to each other it's unbelievable.

"Okay what shall we play then champ" I ask Jake.

"Let's play with these cars, I've lined them up and remember when we watch fast and furious yeah want my cars to look like them one day and drive really fast like Brian" Jake said showing me how he's going to drive his cars.

"Hahaha well i want to do that do, I'm going to drive so fast, we should race one day when you grow up" I say back to him coping what he's doing.

"Hahahaha yeah but going to win because I'm a boy" he says haha.

"Hahaha well actually girls can win too"

"Na uhh"

" uh huu"

"Nah uhh

"Uh huu"

"Na uhh"

"Uh -"

"Ariana" Michelle called out.

"Yes Michelle" I say back.

"I need to talk to you about something" she says and walks back in to the office.

"Jake I'm coimg back Michelle needs to talk to me about something okay"

"Okay Ari I'll be waiting here for you"

"Good boy, I won't be long" I say and leave the play room and walk in to Michelle's office to find a man in there with him.

" Hello" I say to the man and then carry on " so what did you want to talk about ? " I ask Michelle.

"Well please come and sit down here, I want to introduce to you Mr De Luca he's from Italy" Michelle said with a put on smile.

"Hello Mr De Luca it's a pleasure to meet you" I say to him shaking his hand.