Hermione (1

Max/Hermione

Max/Hermione

"Max can you come down here please", my mom said. I walked downstairs and saw a man and a little girl. Andrew then came down behind me. When he saw the girl he ran up to her and hugged her.

"Mommy who is this", I asked.

"This is Danny and I've been talking to him for a few weeks now and I wanted you to meet him", she said. I smiled and shook his hand.

"Your mom has told me all about you", he said.

"I really like him and I want this relationship to keep going but I wanted to know what you think", my mom said.

"I don't know, if he sticks around more I'll think about it", I tell her and she nodded.

"Ok well go get ready for school Danny is going to drop you off", she said. I went upstairs and I went to my closet. I picked out a cute outfit and laid out on my bed. I took a quick shower and all that and got dressed. As I was doing my make up I wondered about my first day of school. Before my dad left us I was homeschooled. He wanted me to have an education and no disruptions. After he left my mom said I could start going to a public school. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I can finally go to school with my best friend Genie and nervous because I'm shy. I have two different eye colors. My left eye is blue and my right eye is brown. Me and my brother inherited both our parents eye traits and others. I am mixed with all kinds of shit. I'm actually still learning about it.

"Max are you done your gonna be late", my mom said. I grabbed my things and opened the door.

"You look cute I like the outfit", she said.

"Thank you momma", I said. I went downstairs and Danny was waiting at the door. I gave my mom a hug and we left.

"How do you know my mom", I asked him.

"We work together well technically I'm her boss", he said.

"So if you guys don't work out your gonna fire her", I asked.

"No I keep business and pleasure separate", he said. We stopped at a red light.

"So your only with her for pleasure", he looked at me.

"No I'm actually trying to build a relationship with her and start a family", he explained. So far so good.

"What happened to your last wife", I asked. We made it to the front of the school.

"That's a story for a different day. Have a good day at school kiddo", he said as I got out the car. I waved and he drove off. I walked in and everyone was in class. I walked to the office and there was a lady talking on the phone. She looked at me and paused her conversation.