Hermione (27

"Akin what are you doing up", I asked. I got out of bed and walked towards him. He was dressed in all black and was playing with a knife.

"Akin no you can't do this"

"Hermione I ha-"

"You can't do this without me", I put on some all black clothes and grabbed the keys. "Let's go"

We drove all the way to Danny's house. Akin's gang members were getting the others and taking them to a warehouse.

"Aight Derek shut down the cameras", Akin said. We went in through the living room window and put our flashlights on. They were very low lights but we were still able to see. We went in upstairs and there was a room door open. It was Secret's room.

"Leave her. Without her brothers she's useless", I whispered. We went to the next room and it was Danny's. I seen my aunt/mom laying next to him. I got the gauze and put it over her face. She moved for a second then stood still. I grabbed Akin's knife and slit Danny's throat. We walked out and closed the door. We went to the next room and it was Darius. His mouth was open so I poured acid down is throat. We walked out and closed the door behind us.

Last but not least Cyrus. Akin put his hand over his mouth and I stabbed his dick. He shot up screaming but Akin held him down. I stabbed him in the chest and made sure I punctured his heart. When his body fell limp we left and sprayed everything down on the way out.

"Well I had my fun tonight now let's go enjoy yours", I said. We drove to the warehouse and each dude was hanging from the ceiling. I giggled as I looked at their faces.

"They pissed you guys off that bad", I said looking at Akin's members. Some of them laughed. There was tray in the middle of the room with some 'toys'.

"Aight princess tell me specifically what each of them did", Akin said.

"Each of them got a hit", I said. I pointed at the knives. He grabbed them and threw a knife at each of their dicks. Each dude was screaming in pain but luckily nobody can hear them.

"Those two on the left put their hands on me", I said and then pointed to the torch. He burned both of their hands.

"This one in front of me tried to kiss me", I said. I pointed to the acid. He grabbed the dudes tongue and put the acid on him. Now he was dead. Akin grabbed his gun and shot the rest of them in the head twice.

"Y'all know what to do with this trash. Let's go princess", we left while they cleaned up the mess. When we got home we burned our clothes and then went to sleep.