Mase (42

"Oh my gosh where are we going Mason", I looked at Itiri. She's been asking this question every ten minutes.

"Were almost there", I said. Actually we were already there. I drove down the road some more until we got to a gate. I got out the car and pushed the gate open.  I got back in the car and parked on the grass where the edge of the cliff was.

"Come on", I turned off the engine and got out the car.

"Where are we", she asked. I pulled her in front of me and she gasped.

"We are at the Grand Canyon", I tell her. I wrapped my arms around her laying my head on her shoulder.

"This is beautiful", we stood quiet staring out at it. She turned around laying her head on my chest. I ain't never done this with Iris. She would always want to go to some fancy ass restaurant. I like this though. It's relaxing and a stress reliever.

"Thank you for bringing me here", she says.

"I'll do anything for you", I tell her. I kissed her forehead as she hugged me tighter. I picked her up and sat her on the hood of my car.

"Mason I'm scared"

"I know I am too but I'm willing to take this risk with you", I tell her. She smiled.

"If you are then so am I", she says. I pecked her lips a few times and then it turned into a full make out session. She pulled away trying to catch her breath.

"You wanna go"

"No I wanna stay here a little longer