Itiri (41

"Itiri"

"What do you want Mason", I said putting the pillow over my head. He decided to come over without any of us knowing. Now he's on top of me trying to wake me up.

"So it's like that now. We calling people by their government names", I groaned as he laid his head on my chest. He has a really heavy head. "Ok Mase I'm up"

"Good cause I brought y'all something to eat. Max fat ass is already down there", he says pulling me up. I was too tired to move so he ended up picking me up.

"Mason put me down now", he walked all the way to kitchen and sat me down on there chair. I rolled my eyes as he smiled at me. Max was already almost done with her food.

"Damn dude you couldn't let her sleep"

"Nope", I giggled. I started eating my food as they started arguing with each other. They argue like brother and sister. "Ok you guys could stop now"

"Mase why are you even here in the first place", I asked.

"Damn a nigga can't be nice for once"

"Nigga you only nice when you want something", Max said.

"Ok fine I do want something. I want you to go on a date with me", I dropped my fork.

"You want me", I asked. He nodded. "Why"

"You know why", he says. I stood there contemplating if I should go or not. One little date wouldn't hurt anybody. "Soooo"

"Yeah I'm down", they busted out laughing. "What"

"I'm sorry it's your accent and the way you said it", Max said. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off.

"Alright so hurry up and finish and then go get ready", Mase said. 

                      Akin

"Ok have you been recently hearing any anger thoughts in your head"

"No not really"

"Good have you been having suicidal thoughts"

"Nope"

"Good. You've only been here for a few weeks and we haven't been giving you your medication. That's a good sign. If you keep this up next week and the DA sees it, you might get a few years off your sentence",  my therapist says.

"Do you think they can let me see my wife give birth to my son", I asked. She sighed.

"Don't get your hopes up but I will try", she says. "That's it for the session"

I got up and walked out with the guards following me. When I made it to my cell I pulled out my sketchbook from under the pillow.

"It's been a long time Akin. You still kind of got the same baby face", my guard George told me. He snuck me snacks when I was younger. Jerry too.

"Yeah man it seems like you got your whole life together now", Jerry said. I nodded. "I'm proud of you and I hope you can get out of here real soon to see your kid"

"You and me both", I tell him.

"We'll be back later on. Maybe with some snacks from the vending machine", he says.

"Just like old times", I say. They walked out and closed the door behind them. I opened the mail that was on my bed and the first thing I saw was a picture of Hermione and her belly. I chuckled at the face she made.

Dear Akin,

Dear Akin,

Let's start by saying you were right. We are having a boy. I'm so excited and I wish you were there to see. Stacey has been taking  good care of me. It was a good idea to send her. School has been going good. Got invited to a lot of parties but didn't go. Mase has a new girlfriend. I will explain when you come back. I love and miss you oh so very much. I will be visiting every time I get the chance. When you get out we are going to take the longest vacation to wherever place you want to go as a family. That's all I have to tell you so far. I love you my Puddin.

                    From your Princess

I put the note back in the envelope along with the picture and put it in my mattress. I grabbed my pencil and started drawing.