Hermione (32

"So what are you going to do", Genie asked. I sighed.

"Graduation is next week and right after that I'm leaving to Arizona. Akin has a house out there and he knows a few people who can help me throughout the pregnancy. I'll be fine. I already have a U-haul that's going to drop my stuff off", I tell her.

"I'm gonna really miss you", Genie said.

"You acting like we can't call or FaceTime each other. Maybe on weekends I can fly out to New York", I tell her.

"Yeah and what about Akin", she said.

"Just because there's no visitations doesn't mean I can't write to him", I tell her. I hated not being able to see him. I still don't know when he gets out.

"Come on let's go to class", she said. I closed my locker and followed her. I sat down and started copying what's on the board.

"So is he in jail for life", I looked up and it was Secret and Rachel talking.

"Sadly no, they took him to that crazy hospital instead", she says.

"For how long", Rachel asked. Secret was about to answer until she saw me staring. She looked away and sat down. I sighed and put my head down. I felt Genie lay her head on top of me.

Throughout the day I was just tired and bothered. Everyone who kept talking about Akin almost got killed. I don't know where this anger is coming from but I need to control it.

After school I had went to Akin's mom's house. She said that she needed to tell me something. When I walked in, there was Akin's dad sitting on the couch. I went straight to the kitchen and Momma J was cooking.

"Hey Max how you been", she said giving me a hug. I sighed.

"Not good at all", I tell her. I sat down on the stool.

"Me either baby girl. It feels weird knowing that your son was put back in the crazy home", she says.

"Well that's one of the situations", I tell her. She looked at me. "I'm 4 months pregnant"

She didn't say anything but smiled. She came around the island and gave me a hug. I sighed in relief.

"I'm so happy for you guys. Wait did you tell him", she asked. I nodded.

"He was so happy", I tell her. She smiled. "So what is it that you wanted to tell me"

"You ain't the only one pregnant", she says. My jaw dropped.

"Are you serious", I asked. She nodded. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Wait have you told Akin", I asked.

"No and you can't tell him either", she says. I nodded. "Have you told your mom about you being pregnant"

"Yeah and she kicked me out because I wouldn't abort the baby", I tell her. She shook her head.

"She's wrong for that. You can stay here until you go off to college", she said.

"No it's ok Momma J. I'm staying at Akin's place. I have U-haul coming in so I can move my stuff to Arizona", I tell her.

"You sure", I nodded. I gave her a hug and left. I went to my house and the U- haul was already there. My mom had already left for work. I went inside and went up to my room. I got all my clothes and started packing them up. I got my shoes and put them in boxes. I took my sheets off the bed and put that all in a box.

I put all my pictures in a box with my computer and my awards. All the stuff that I didn't need went in the trash or in my closet. Mase and the boys came and put it all in the truck. They were gonna drive out there and drop everything off.

"Thanks you guys", I tell them.

"No problem, how you holding up", Mase asked.

"Things could be better, but I'll be fine", I tell him. He nodded. I gave them hugs and we left.

I went back to Akin's house and packed a few things of mines and his. I mostly took his shirt, but I took anything else that he needed. I don't know when he's coming back or if he's coming back. You never know but you always have to be prepared.

"Hello", I said answering my phone.

"What are you doing right now", Iris asked.

"Nothing why"

"Let's go pick out our dresses for graduation. It's time for you to get out the house c'mon", she says. I sighed.

"Alright here I come", I tell her. I hung up and grabbed my keys. I met her at the mall. We went to the place where I got my prom dress at.

I was looking around at different dresses but couldn't really find one. I went to the clearance section and found a short two piece dress. It was actually nice. I got it and went to the dressing room.

"Max you in here", Iris asked. I opened up the dressing room door and she came in.

"Oh my gosh this is cute where did you find this", she asked.

"Clearance section girl", I slipped on the skirt and did a twirl.

"Perfect now let me try this dress on", she said. I took off my dress and changed back into my clothes.

"Alright bitch what do you think", she said. She had on a cute dress that hugged her body so that you can see her curves.

"I love it on you", I tell her. She smiled. We got our dresses and paid for them. "So what you want to eat"

"I want Subway", I tell her. We went to Subway and got one of those make your own sandwiches. We sat at a table and started eating.

"So did you get all of your stuff out", she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm gonna be staying at Akin's house out there"

"So what are you gonna do when the baby is here", I sighed.

"I honestly don't know. The people are only gonna be there to help me with the pregnancy, but I'll see if I can get one of them to stay", I tell her.

After we ate we went our separate ways. I was really tired. I put food in the dogs' bowls and then went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then went to bed. The dogs jumped on the bed and laid by my head.