Akin (18

"Did you find anything on these kids", I asked my dude Eric.

"Yeah. They all stick together and have the same dad but different moms. Their mothers were either killed or strung out on crack. Their father used to be apart of the police force but after one mission gone wrong they kicked him out. He's now just a psychopath and he's seeking revenge for the death of his brother. His brother was killed by a drunk driver. Dude ran off and vanished.", he explained.

"Who was the dude that killed his brother", I asked.

"He goes by the name of Jamal Noels. An ex wife and two kids", h said and I nodded.

"Now who's their father"

"He goes by Gunner on the streets but his government name is Daniel Morton or Danny for short", he said. He gave me the file and it showed a picture of him. I dropped the file on the table angrily. I grabbed the other files and looked more into it.

"What's going on boss", Eric asked.

"The stupid fuck is trying to kill my princess"

Max

"Hermione the principal wants to speak with you", my teacher said.
I looked at Genie and she shrugged. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the classroom. When I made it there the principal and my counselor were smiling at me.

"By the look on your faces I'm guessing I'm not in trouble", I said sitting down. My palms were starting to get sweaty.

"Nope we are here to congratulate you on your 6 acceptances to the colleges that you picked", my counselor said handing me the envelopes. They all had a big stamp mark that says accepted. I picked six different colleges. Arizona State, UCLA, USC, NYU, Washington State, and UC Berkeley.

"This is gonna be the hardest decision ever", I mumbled. They chuckled. "Alright I'll let you guys know what college I pick", I said grabbing my bag. I put the envelopes in there and went back to class. When I walked in the teacher was smiling.

"You know", I asked.

"Yup the whole staff does. Congratulations", she said. I mumbled thank you and sat back down. It was only 3 minutes left of class so I just sat there. When the bell ranged everyone exited out the classroom. Genie and I walked out last.

"So what did they call you up for", Genie asked. Nicki and Iris walked up to us. I pulled out the envelopes and showed them.

"Omg I am so proud of you", Genie said hugging me.

"Yeah it's kind of a shocker", I said. I put the envelopes back in my bag and went to my next class. As I was walking I was stopped by Cyrus.

"So I heard you got accepted", he says. "Congratulations"

"Thanks now bye", I said trying to walk around him but he stopped me.

"Why you being like that I thought you liked me", he said. When he said that it sent shivers down my spine and it the good kind.

"Aye man back up off her. She don't want you she already got a man", Elijah said as him and Taco walked up to us.

"This ain't your business nigga so get the fuck on", Cyrus said. I was about to walk away but his grip on my arm tightened. Elijah grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the locker. Taco pulled me away from him.

"Like I said she don't want you. If I ever catch you near her again I wouldn't be nice this time", he said then let him go.

"I got you", Cyrus said then walked away. I looked at my arm and it didn't have a mark. Thank god cause if there was Akin would've raised all hell.