Hermione (10

"Alright do you have everything you need", I asked Andrew and Princess. They nodded. Today's the day we're going to California to go to Disneyland. The kids still don't know and our flight is at 3 in the morning. My mom was on a business trip but she knows where we're going. She's actually gonna meet Akin the day we come back. They put there backpacks on and all the suitcases were downstairs. There was a honk outside and the kids ran downstairs. I grabbed my backpack and followed them. The kids grabbed their suitcases while I grabbed mine and went outside. I made sure all the windows were closed and all the doors were locked. I closed it and put my suitcase in the trunk.

"You guys have your seat belts on", I asked and they nodded.

"Thank you for this", I tell him.

"No problem princess", we made it to his house and left everything in the car. We walked in and there was food made and movies sitting on the coffee table. "I knew they would be hungry and bored so I made dinner and they could watch Disney movies while they eat"

"What do you guys say", I tell them.

"Thank you", they said and they hugged him. I smiled and took a picture. I made their plates while Akin set up a movie. I set them down on the coffee table and put their drinks next to the plates.

"You not hungry", Akin asked. I shook my head no. I sat on the couch and he laid between my legs with his head on my stomach. I grabbed my alarm and set the clock for 2 am. The movie Planes: Fire and Rescue was on. When the kids were done with their food Akin put the dishes in the dishwasher and laid back down.

"Wake me up when it's time to go", he said yawning. I ran my fingers through his hair as he went to sleep.

"Akin looks funny when he sleeps", Princess said giggling. I giggled too. She stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Akin woke up and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She climbed on top of him and laid down on his back. Andrew laid down next to me.

"Max can I ask you something", Andrew whispered.

"What is it", he leaned up and whispered in my ear.

"I want to call you mommy and Akin daddy", he said. I saw Akin sat up and look at us.

"I don't mind you calling us mommy and daddy", Akin said.

"Akin", I said and he looked at me.

"What I don't mind. I'm attached to them already so why not", he said. I sighed.

"Ok you guys can call us that but don't say it in front of mommy ok",
I tell them and they nodded smiling.

Akin

"You ready baby", I asked Max. She nodded. We showed the lady our tickets and she let us board the plane. The kids were asleep so we were carrying them. We found our seats and sat them down between us. Everyone else sat down and the plane started moving. I saw Max looking out the window. The plane took off and she dosed off. It was only a two hour flight so it wasn't that long.

"Max wake up", I said shaking her. She opened her eyes and got up. She stretched then grabbed Andrew. I grabbed Princess and we got off the plane. We grabbed our luggage and went outside. I had a buddy bring me my car.

"Damn how many cars you got", Max asked. I chuckled.

"Don't worry you'll see", I said. She strapped the kids in while I put the luggage in the back.

"Can I drive this time", she asked. I threw her the keys and got in the passenger seat.

"Wait you do know how to drive right", I asked and she nodded. I put my address in the GPS and she drove off.