Hermione (40

A boy. Akin and I are having a boy. I think this nigga psychic. I called Genie and immediately told her. I had to put the phone away from my ear because she was screaming so much. I texted everyone on my contact list and they all told me congratulations.

I sent Akin another letter and the out of nowhere I got call. It was from an unknown number, but I could tell the person is in Washington from the area code.

"Hello"

"Hi is this Hermione Kings"

"Yes this is she. Who is this", I heard shuffling and then someone else got on the phone.

"Hermione"

"Akin. Oh my god Akin is that really you"

"In the flesh baby. How you been"

"Good. I just found out the gender and you were right. We are having a boy"

"I'm always right princess"

"I miss you so much Puddin. When are you coming home", I asked. I missed him like crazy.

"I'm working on that Princess. Right now I just need you to focus on school and our son. Can you do that mamas"

"Yes Puddin", I say nodding my head like he could see me.

"How's Mars is he kicking already"

"He's fine he is completely healthy and he started kicking last night", I say rubbing my belly. Then I felt him kick. "He's actually kicking as we speak"

"He gone be pulling all the girls when he get out"

"And I'll be there to rip their heads off"

"Damn why so violent princess"

"You can't be talking cause you would be the same way if we had a girl"

"I'll kill everyone of the niggas that even look her way"

"I rest my case", I said laughing. "I love you so much Akin"

"I love you too Hermione and when I get out I'm going to give you the best wedding ever. Queen style"

"You know I don't care what type of wedding we have as long as we get married", I tell him.

"I know Princess but I want to make this into something you will never forget", he says. I wiped the few tears that escaped from my eyes. "Baby why you crying"

"Because I miss you so much. It may not seem like it but I'm going crazy without you. Every night I keep thinking that we will never see you again. I just want you home. With me", I said.

"I know princess I know. I'm going crazy in here too. We need to keep our composure though. I don't want you stressing and you know what happens when you stress out. I know this is going to be hard but I need you to try for me. When I get out I'm never leaving you again. Ever. I love you so much Hermione"

"I love you so much too Akin"

"Alright baby I have to go. I don't know when I'll be able to call you again but just be on high alert for it ok"

"Ok", after we said bye I hung up. I wiped my tears as I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and it was Itiri. She looked like she had a lot on her mind.

"What happened", I asked stepping to the side. She sat down and put her head between her legs. "Itiri"

"Mase and I kissed", she said as she shot her head up. I squealed getting excited.

"Omg how was it. Did you guys get some tongue action. Tell me everything", I said. She sighed.

"Yes we did. I enjoyed it a lot", she says.