Hermione (16

"Ok what do you wanna do before school starts", Akin asked. Me and him were just laid up in his bed.

"I was thinking about getting a tattoo", I said. He looked at me.

"Are you serious", he asked. I nodded.

"Alright we can go today. What else do you want", he asked.

"Well I was thinking of maybe getting two piercings", I said with a low voice. "Specifically on my nipples", I mumbled.

"So you want a tattoo and nipple piercings", he asked and I nodded.

"You can only get one now and get the other one some other time", he said.

"I'll take the tattoo first then", I said. He got up and stretched.

"Alright go get dressed then", he said. I got up and grabbed some clothes out of my bag. After I got dressed I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. We made sure the dogs were good then left.

"Yeah we on our way but make sure it's a girl doing it I don't want no nigga touching her", Akin said. "Alright good then", he said then hung up.

"Alright princess do you have any tattoo in mind", he asked. I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures.

"You want those two on your leg and that one on your hand", he asked.

"Well yeah cause it's still kind of cold so nobody is really gonna see the ones on my leg and then the hand tattoo is not so bad", I tell him.

"Alright then", we made it to the place and there was people with all types of tattoos. There was even a girl who had a 3-D tattoo.

"I'm here for Aqua", Akin said. The dude pointed to the back. I followed Akin and there was a girl with a pixie cute cleaning up her booth. She smiled when she saw me.

"She's way better than you described her Akin", she said. "I'm Aqua I'll be doing your tattoos today"

"I'm Max", I said.

"Alright what you want done", she asked.

"I want three done", I said. I explained to her what I wanted and then laid down on the chair. She did my hand first then I had to take off my shorts and half of my underwear. One tattoo was on my thigh towards my butt and then the other took up my whole side and part of my leg. My body was in pain but I could take it.

"Alright your all done", she said putting the plastic wrap on it. I put on my clothes and then went up to the front desk. I pulled out my wallet about to pay but Akin beat me to it.

"Alright I'll see y'all next time", Akin said. We got in the car and went back to his house.

"If you were to be pregnant what would you want to have", Akin asked.

"A boy", I said.

"What would you name him"

"Mars Akin Aeries Smith", I said.

"Where does Smith and Aeries come from", he asked.

"Well Smith comes from your brothers middle name and Aeries comes from my grandpa's last name", I explained. He looked at me. I wiped the tear that slipped out his eye.

"I love you", he says.

"I love you too", I say.

"You don't know how much I want you to get pregnant with our child", he said. I sat down on his lap and laid on his chest. "Your legs not hurting you"

"I've been through worse pain than this", I tell him. "You know you never told me why your not in high school", I sat up and looked at him. He sighed.

"I was actually looking for somebody. He was stealing from me and I don't play that shit at all. So I found out what school he goes to and decided to go pay him a visit. I stood there for 3 days waiting on him. My last day was your first day of school and when I saw you I knew had to stay a little longer and here we are", he says.

"The principal and teachers didn't do anything about it", I asked.

"Nah they know not to fuck with me", he said.

"So I'm gonna have to go to school without you now", I said pouting.

"Don't be a brat my princess. I'll see you everyday after school you know that", he said. I smiled. I gave him a kiss. The dogs jumped on the couch attacking us.

"We should take them for a walk in the woods", I said.

"You just like the woods huh", Akin asked.

"Well I like secluded areas. Don't have to worry about neighbors or stuff like that", I said.

"I'll keep that in mind", he said.