Max (19

"Hermione baby it's time to get up for school your gonna be late", my mom said coming in the room.

"Can I please just stay home today. It's a Friday and we're not even gonna do anything", I tell her.

"Ok fine but just this once", she said. "I made breakfast and it's your favorite"

"I'll be down in a sec", I said getting up. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I brushed my teeth and put on some shorts and a sweater. I put on a pair of fuzzy socks and went downstairs. My mom had made me French toast, Belgium waffles, and pancakes with eggs bacon and orange juice. I smiled and made my plate.

"Ok I'm going to work are you ok being here by yourself", my mom asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I love you"

"I love you too", she said then walked out. Akin texted me and I told him to come over. I'm not surprised that he was already in front of the house. I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Damn I see you inherited the cooking from your mom", he said.

"Go make your plate", I said. I grabbed the syrup and put it all over my pancakes and waffles.

"Damn this is good", Akin said with a mouth full of food. He swallowed it then spoke again. "Why you ain't at school"

"I didn't feel like going today", I said. Genie texted me where I was at but I told her that I wasn't feeling good.

"Well since your not going to school how about we go get them parts for the car", he said. I nodded. I finished my food and put my plate in the dishwasher. I went up to my room and changed into a black pair of joggers my converse and a random shirt. I grabbed my bag and we left.

"I have a meeting with somebody at this party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come", I looked at him.

"Do I have to dress up", I asked.

"Yeah but not to fancy", he said.

"Ok", we made it to the shop and Letty and Stephen were already there. I got out the car and gave them hugs. We went inside and Benny, the shop owner, was at the front desk.

"Hey Benny", I said.

"Max long time no see", he said giving me a hug.

"Sorry been busy with school", I tell him. "My friends and I are looking for these parts", I said and handed him the list.

"Yeah I'll get my boys to load it up", he said.

"You can put it all in that black Chevy truck", I tell him. He nodded and went to the back. It took almost two hours for them to load everything up. Then another hour to take it all back to the garage because we had to drive slow. Plus another two hours to unload it and unpack everything. We were tired so we went out to eat.

"Hi my name is Lisa and I'll be your waiter for today. Can I start you guys off with any drinks", the girl said. She was looking directly at Akin.

"My girlfriend and I would like a raspberry ice tea", Akin said. The girls smile faded. Me and Letty were laughing.

"Yeah and me and my girlfriend would like a Pepsi", Stephen said. I busted out laughing. I didn't care anymore.

"Ok would you guys want to start ordering", the girl said.

"Uh yeah we want that nacho supreme", I said.

"Give us the quesadillas of with a side of fries please", Letty said.

"Ok I'll be back with your drinks in just a moment", the girl said and walked away.

"So what you guys gonna do tonight", I asked.