Hermione (23

Do you ever just feel like your in a fairytale? Like your Cinderella and you found your Prince Charming. That's how I felt when I met Akin. He was there for me and he knew what I was going through. When I see him I see myself.

I didn't always have a good life. You may think it's perfect on the outside but on the inside it's a nightmare. I suffer from a mental illness and that's not even the worst part. My little brother has to suffer from this.

My mom dad and aunt lied to me for 18 years straight. I'm an incest baby. My mother didn't even want me or my brother. She was ready to kill the both of us. Then my bullies from when I was little are my brothers and sister. The man that dated my mom is my uncle. Are you kidding me?

I don't know how much I could take. I just want to leave. Leave to place where I can feel at peace. Like I'm in paradise. I just don't want to deal with the lies and the drama anymore.

I try and try to act like I'm normal but deep down I know I'm not. I want to become a better person. I actually want to succeed in life. I just feel like my illness and everyone around me gets in the way of that. To be honest I don't consider my family family anymore. My friends are more like my family. They're always there for me when I need them. I can always count on them. They're not afraid to tell me the truth about things.

Then there's Akin. He's everything I want. He's basically the male version of me. He knows what I want and what I need and 99% of the time I don't have to tell him anything. He takes care of me he cherishes me. He sex me so good that I'm crazy for it. I don't think I love him. I think I'm in love with him.

If people were too see how my life is. They would think that I have The Minds of the Crazies. Who cares though.