Mase (35

"Are you ready Itiri", she came downstairs putting on a sweater. We left out and went to Max's house. When I walked in I smelled breakfast. Iris came downstairs with an attitude on her face.

"What happened"

"Ask Max and who is this"

"This is Itiri"

"What's she doing here"

"I'll tell you later now go get ready", I said. I went to the kitchen and Max was cooking up a big ass breakfast.

"Hey Mase who's this"

"This is Itiri now what's going on between you and Iris"

"She said that I should leave Akin cause she thinks that he will be a whole different person when he gets out. So I basically told her to shut the hell up and she got mad"

I sighed. I went upstairs to Iris' room. She was getting dressed.

"Yo why would you say that to Max"

"Oh so your on her side. What did I even say that was wrong"

"You over here doubting their relationship. She's pregnant and that's gonna fuck with her head", I tell her.

"So what if she leaves him she deserves better"

"What if that was us right now. Yo ass would have been mad too", I say. She was quiet. "Answer me"

"No"

"No"

"No I wouldn't be mad because I would've have left you", I shook my head at her. "I'm sorry but it's the truth"

I went downstairs to the kitchen. Max and Itiri were eating and talking. Max had already made me a plate.

"So what happened"

"Man I don't even know", I say. After breakfast I dropped off Iris at the house and went to the mall with Itiri. I let her buy whatever she needed. Of course I had to keep telling her that I don't have a budget. After that we went home and I helped her put her clothes away.

"So how long is she staying here", Iris asked.

"As long as she needs to and why you worried about it"

"Because it's another women living in my house"

"You mean MY house the house that I pay the bills for and the house that's under MY name", I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I'll leave if me staying here causes a problem", I shook my head no.

"It's not your fault. It's just her being a brat that's all", I tell her.

"Your friend Max told me about the college that she is going to. Is it too late to apply there", she asks.

"I don't think so. I'll help you out", I tell her.