Hermione (8

I wake up for school and did my daily routine. I got the kids ready and made them breakfast. My mom and Danny came down and I didn't say anything to them. I was gonna take the kids to school. I got my backpack and we left. I met up with Akin down the street. We got in the car and he pulled off. I guess he knew I was in a bad mood so he didn't say anything. When we got to the kids school I got off with them.

"Ok I want you guys to listen carefully. If anything happens you and Andrew go to the hiding spot I told you about. Andrew you already know what to do once your there ok", I said and he nodded. I gave them both hugs and they ran to their teacher. I got back in the car and we left.

"You alright", Akin asked. I grabbed his hand and nodded. We made it to school but didn't get it the car. "Look at me Hermione"

"Yes", I said.

"I don't want you stressing over this because in a few more months your gonna be graduating and going off to college", he says.

"What if I can't make it by then", I asked. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"That's what I'm here for", he said. I smiled. "How about me and you take the kids for ice cream today after school", I nodded. We got out the car and went inside. Genie and Nicki were there by my locker.

"Hey girl what happened when you got home", she asked.

"She let him slide", I said.

"Oh hell no she's a dumbass for that. I'm sorry to say it but it's true", she said.

"It's ok", I said. The bell ranged and we went to class. I sat down next to Genie and Nicki sat in front of us. The teacher came in and explained us what our finals were gunna be like. After that he just put on a movie. When the bell ranged we went to our next class. They were talking about the same thing so I didn't pay any attention to it.

"So what are you guys doing for Christmas break", Nicki asked. I shrugged. "Girl how do you not know"

"It didn't really cross my mind until now", I said. "I'll probably just go shopping for you guys or whatever something like that. I don't know", I say.

"Well my mom is having a Christmas party and she wants to invite you guys", Genie said.

"You already know I'm going", I tell her.

"Yeah yo fat ass gone eat all the food before we even get a chance", she said. I flipped her off.

"So Akin what are you gonna do for Christmas", Nicki asked. He smirked and looked at me. I blushed hard cause I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Y'all some nasty asses", Genie said.

"Bitch you can't be talking", I tell her. She's the most freakiest person I've ever known.

"Has anyone seen Iris and Mase", I asked. Right when I said that they walked through the door. "Where have you guys been"

"We had to take care of something", he said smirking. I shook my head at them.

"Ok so let me tell y'all about Jesus and the works of holy water", I said and they busted out laughing.

"So wait who are you gonna do your final with for music", Iris asked. "I'm doing mines with Genie"

"I'm doing mines with Trey", Nicki said.

"I'm doing mines with Anderson", I said.

"Good luck with that then", Genie said. Anderson is a quiet nerdy kind of guy but really he's actually pretty chill. He's actually a really good singer and we already have our song set. We're gonna surprise everybody in class. After school we picked up the kids and went to Cold Stone. Now your wondering what kind of person eats ice cream in the cold. All I'm gonna say is that it's never too cold to eat ice cream. After we got our ice cream we sat down.