Akin (9

"Akin stop your gonna get us kicked out the store", Max says as I keep throwing a ball at her. People was looking at us but I didn't care. We were going Christmas shopping for everyone. We actually got everybody except the kids.

"Ok so this doll or this one", Max asked holding up two Barbie dolls. One was white and the other was black.

"Get the black one cause you don't see a lot of little girls with those", I tell her and she put it in the basket.

"Ok that's it for toys now it's time to get some shoes", she said. I groaned. I was really tired. We was in here since the mall opened and the mall opened at 6 in the morning.

"Can we do this tomorrow I'm tired and hungry and my feet hurt",I said. She laughed as I made a whining face.

"Ok you big baby we'll come back tomorrow", she says grabbing my cheeks. I gave her a straight face and she laughed. We paid for everything then left. Nani was gonna keep the presents at my house.

"Oh fuck", she said as we pulled up to my house. I chuckled.

"Wait till you see the inside princess", I tell her. We grabbed the bags and went inside. She dropped everything once she crossed through the threshold of the door.

"What the fuck do you do for a living", she asked looking around.

"Something dangerous", I tell her. I grabbed her hand and took her upstairs.

"Did you do all this", she asked looking at the graffitied wall.

"Yeah", I took her straight to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed as she looked around. She went to the bathroom then came back out.

"You don't really like to keep things private do you", she asked. I chuckled cause I knew she was talking about my shower. The windows were clear. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap.

"You should start getting used to it princess. One day this gone be you waking up in this bed ass naked with your legs feeling sore from the night before", I whispered in her ear. I laid her down on the bed and crawled on top of her.

"Akin either you stop or just fuck me now", she said whining. I grabbed her hands and put them over her head. I leaned down and licked from her cleavage to her neck. I smirked as I saw the goosebumps rising on her skin.

"Stoooop", she whined. I slipped my hand down her sweats and cupped her pussy.  I slipped a finger in her and she moaned.

"Stop", she said as I kept going. "Stop it", she said moaning again. I went faster every time she said stop.

"Do you want me to stop now", I said.

"No I'm about to cum", she screamed and I stopped and pulled out my fingers. I smirked licking my fingers as she glared at me. I laughed at her.

"Cmon so we can wrap these presents", she said pulling up her sweats. I smacked her ass she walked by. We went downstairs and she pulled out the wrapping paper from the bags.

"Alright so how do you do this", I asked. She laid out the paper on the table and put the present in the middle. She cut the paper then started wrapping the present and put tape on it.  Then she stuck a bow on top.

"See how easy that was", she said.

"Can you do it about 20 more times and then I'll try", I tell her and she shook her head.

"How about this I wrap and you just stick the bow on top and write down the names", she said and I nodded. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a black sharpie. I turned on my stereo and played Christmas music. Max looked at me.

"What you gotta get into the spirit", I said. She giggled. All day we were wrapping presents and listening to Christmas music. I haven't done this type of thing in a while now. I actually haven't done this type of thing with anyone else besides my mom. We were finally done and we put the presents in the hallway closet.

"Akin I'm hungry", Max whined laying on top of me. We were on the couch just chillin. "Do you know how to cook"

"Yes I do love", I tell her kissing her forehead. She giggled and blushed. "What you want to eat"

"I want a burger", she said.

"I know the perfect place", I tell her. We got up and put on our shoes. I grabbed my keys and we left. The ride was short all the way to this burger place called The Habit.

"What kind you want", I asked.

"Just give me a regular burger", she said. I drove to the intercom and ordered our food. I paid and went to the other window. I grabbed our food and we went back to my house.

"So do you like being out in the open", Max asked. Nobody ever really asked me that question.

"I don't know. I mean I like to keep my personal life private but when I get home it's like your just gonna see the real person that I am", I tell her. She finished her burger and threw the wrapper in the trash.

"You tired", I asked and she nodded. I picked her up and walked upstairs. I laid her down on the bed and climbed next to her.

"I think I can get used to this", Max mumbled. She laid on my chest and pulled the coversn over us. I kissed her on the forehead and went to sleep.

Akin's Room

Akin's Room