Hermione (46

"Ok so are they coming by theirselves or is my mom coming", I asked Genie.

"No I'm flying out to Washington first. Then I'm going to fly out there with them so they won't be alone"

"Good and is my mom coming"

"I don't know yet but I will let you know when I find out"

"Ok. Thank you Genie"

"No problem", I hung up the phone and blew a breath. It was almost Christmas and everyone was coming down here. For Thanksgiving everyone went to their families. Rie Stacey and I had our own Thanksgiving together. My mom didn't want to send Andrew and Princess down here so I asked if she can send them down here for Christmas and she said yes.

We still aren't talking unless it was just to put the kids on the phone. I had already bought everyone their gifts. Luna and Mars share a room now across from mines. So it's painted purple on one side and blue on the other. It was kind of hard taking care of both of them at first, but Stacey has been a big help.

"Max where are the diapers", I Itiri asked. I pointed to the hallway closet. She grabbed one and went back to the kids room. I was wrapping everyone's presents and putting them under the tree.

I heard screaming and I ran upstairs. It was just Mars screaming again. This little boys is going to be the death of me.

"One say he's gonna give us all a heart attack", I say. He laughed when I stuck out my tongue at him. I laughed when he did it back. He was just like his father. I checked on Luna and she was barely waking up. I went downstairs and grabbed her bottle.

When I went back up to the room she had her foot in her mouth. I smiled and took a picture. For two months old, these kids sure do develop fast. They remind me of squirmy worms because they move so much. I picked up Luna and fed her. These kids remind me of Akin all the time. They act like him, look like him, and eat like him. We took them downstairs and put them in their walkers.

I finished wrapping up the presents and put them by the fireplace. The boys were on their way with the trees. At first they didn't want to get a real tree, but after much arguing and threatening, they finally agreed to getting a real tree.

"Max open the door", I opened it and the boys had a big ass tree. I moved the kids and moved the presents. I laid down a towel and the cone thing to hold the trees. The boys set down the tree and I turned the knob to hold the it.

"Never again are we getting a real tree. Next time you go up there and fight a little kid", Elijah says. I laughed.

"You had to fight a kid", I asked.

"Yeah. So we found a tree right and this little gone come up to us saying 'this is my tree' and I'm looking at him like nigga is your name on it. And then he gone kick me in the shin right. I kid you not they had to hold me back from beating the little kids ass. He ran away screaming and we hurried up and took the tree", he said. I laughed.

"No so we get to the dude to pay for it and we see the little nigga. So I stick my tongue out and he gone flip me the bird. So when nobody was looking I showed him my black ass", he says.

"Your so mean to kids", I say laughing. I took out the ornaments and we all helped set up the tree. Genie texted me saying that she just landed. I texted back saying ok.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly.