Hermione (2

"Max wake up its time for school", I opened my eyes and Andrew and Princess were hovering over me. I got up picked out my clothes and took a shower. When I got out I changed into my outfit and decided not to wear any make up this time. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

"Goodmorning", I said once I made it to the kitchen. Everyone said goodmorning and went back to eating. I grabbed my plate and sat down.

"So I heard about your first day of school", Danny said. "Are there any kids messing with you"

"No Im fine", I said. I finished my food and put my plate in the dishwasher. My mom was gonna drop me off this time. We got in the car and she drove off.

"Hey if anybody messes with you remember what I taught you", my mom said. I nodded she gave me a kiss on the cheek and I got out the car. She honked as she pulled off. I turned around and jumped when I seen Elijah and Taco.

"Can you make yourselves known next time", I said walking passed them.

"Your moms is hot as'f I see where you get your looks from", Taco said. I rolled my eyes. We made it inside and I went to my locker. I opened it but it closed and revealed the girl that was glaring at me yesterday.

"What do you want", I asked.

"I want you to watch your back because Akin is mine and he will always be. Besides I don't think he would want some alien looking freak", she said then walked away. I sighed and counted back from 30 taking a deep breath after each number. I grabbed my neck choker and put it on. I then grabbed my cuffs and put them on my wrists. Please don't let me catch a case today.

"Max bitch", I turned around to see Genie walking towards me. She came up to me about to speak but stopped when she saw my choker. "Max who did it"

"It's ok I'll be fine", I tell her as we walked to class.

"No it's not you know what happens if you don't keep your temper under control", she said.

"She didn't get to me", I tell her. We made it to class and sat down.

"Oh really so why'd you put those on then", she asked.

"Just to be safe that's all", I said. I pulled out my notes and started copying down what's on the board.

"Just to be safe about what", we looked and it was Akin and Mase. "What y'all taking about"

"Nothing", we both said. They stood in front of us with an angry expression. I looked right at Akin.

"I don't like being lied to", he said. I glared at him.

"Well maybe you should mind yo-", I was cut off by Genie spilling the beans. I sighed. "You couldn't keep it in"

"If you only knew why", she said. I looked at her then looked Mase. He knew something about her. I then got a message from her saying that she was lesbian and scared to tell me. I looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"Your my best friend no matter what", I tell her and she smiled.

            Akin

Max. Max. Max. It's just something about her that pulls me towards her. Her eyes are captivating and hold meaning behind them. Her voice soft as a feather. It just echoes through your head and makes you want to bow down to her. Then you have her body. The way her boobs stand up perky and her ass just sways with every step that she takes. Her aura just screams innocent but I know there's something behind that.

"You thinking about that Max girl huh", I looked at Mase and he was smirking at me. "She got you all fucked up in the brain"

"Man she's implanted in my head. I can't stop thinking about her. I just want her man", I said. He chuckled shaking his head.

"Don't shake yo head at me your the same way about Iris",
I tell him. He looked at me. "Yeah you know what I'm talking about"

"I can't front she's fucking with my head too", he said. I chuckled. I heard a voice in my ear. Time to go.

"Aye man I gotta go handle some business", we both said at the same time. We laughed then left.

                                   Max

"How'd you know I was in here", I asked. I was sitting in a tree drawing.

"I hear a calling in my ear and it always leads me back here to you", he says. I look at him. Every time we see each other he always wears that mask.

"Why do you come", I asked. He grabbed my hand sat me on his lap so that I was straddling him.

"When I first met you I couldn't get you out of my head. Everything about you attracts me. Your scent is like a drug to me. My own personal dose of heroine", he said.

"Why can't we be seen together. Why does it always have to be in here", I asked.

"I know dangerous people and I don't want you in any part of that", he said. "I want to keep you protected at all times"

"Is that why you won't take off the mask", I said. He nodded. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry I'll take this mask off soon", he said. We stood like that for awhile. "Cmon let me take you back to your room", he jumped off the branch and put me on his back. He laid me down in bed then left out the window. I was about to go to sleep when Andrew came in my room. He climbed on my bed and got under the covers. I giggled.

"You want me to sing Johnny Sailor Bold", I asked. He nodded. I ran my fingers through his hair as I sang to him. His eyes fluttered closed when I finished the song. I then heard someone come in the room.

"I thought you were leaving", I asked turning around. He chuckled sitting on the bed.

"When you sing.......it's like........a trigger that just pulls me towards you", he said. "It's like an echo in my head", he grabbed my face and kissed me. He laid me down and put the covers over my shoulder. Before my eyes closed I saw him sit at my window.

Princess

Princess

Andrew