Hermione (4

I haven't been talking to Akin or been in the trees. Actually Akin or Mase haven't been coming to school. That Rachel girl still hasn't stopped testing me but I know she doesn't have the guts to run up on me.

"Have you talked to Akin", Iris asked. I shook my head no. We were on our way to Genie's house. She had caught a cold do to the weather change. My mom had made her some soup so we're going to drop it off. When we got to her house her mom answered the door.

"She's up in her room asleep but I'll tell her that you stopped by", she said.

"Ok thank you", we said then left. When we made it back to my house he and his friend were in my room. Thank god nobody was home.

"What do you want", I asked. His friend and Iris left into the trees. I took off my shoes and sat on my bed.

"Look I'm sorry. I know how much you want this to work. I do, but princess it's dangerous", he says. That sounded too familiar.

"Do you think I care. I would do anything for you and you know that. So why hide me", I tell him. He sighed and laid down on my bed after he turned off the lights. I laid down and put my head on his chest.

"Before I met you I was dating this girl, Trinity. She was just like you. Beautiful intelligent and innocent. Everyday I would sneak into her room and that's how we would spend time together. One day she had this crazy idea for us to go to the beach. I was with the idea cause it was on a Monday and nobody would really be there. I was wrong. There was people watching us and I ignored all the signs. We started going out more and that was until I saw her. She ruined everything for me. She made our lives a living hell. She wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted. Trinity was so tired of it that she committed suicide. Her parents blamed me for it but I didn't blame them. I was supposed to protect her but I failed. Then I found you. I don't want the same thing to happen to you.", he says.

"Who was she", I asked. He sighed.

"Rachel", he said. I didn't say anything after that. I climbed on top of him and he put his hands on my waist.

"I'm not as innocent as you think I am. I have a dark side also", I tell him. "I have bad anger issues to the point where everyone looks at me like I'm just a monster. I have to wear those cuffs to calm me down. The more mad I get the more they glow and the more tighter they get. To calm me down it will hit a nerve and I pass out."

"Princess that's nothing compared to how I am", he said. I smirked. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry daddy I like 'em crazy. That means they're crazy in the bed also", his eyes went dark.

"Don't start nothing you can't handle", he said. I giggled.

"What makes you think I can't handle it", I asked. He flipped us over and held my hands over my head.

"Trust me princess you ain't ready for all this", he said. I slipped my hands out his about to grab his mask but he grabbed my hand.

"When the time is right princess", he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He slipped his hands in my shorts and slipped two fingers inside me.

"Your soaking princess", he went from my lips to my cheek to my neck. I moaned over and over again in his ear. He slipped my shorts down and put his tongue in my pearl. I grabbed his head and pushed him further.

"Oh fuck", I yelled. A few seconds later I creamed on him but he still kept going. I tried to get away but he held me down. "Fuck yes", I creamed a second time and he lapped up my juices. He grabbed my face and kissed me. He pulled away smirking.

"I love the way you taste princess", I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out Iris and his friend was there.

"Aight we'll see you guys later", he said. He came up to me and gave me a kiss. Then he whispered in my ear. "You don't know how much I want that towel to drop", I giggled and pushed him away.

"Bye", Iris and I said and they left out the window. I changed into some clothes and changed my bed sheets.

"I need to go get in the shower", Iris said. 

Mase

Mase.                                   Akin.