Akin (13

"...baby...how crazy are you", I opened my eyes and Max was looking at me.

"Crazy to the point where you'll run away from me", I said. I got up and looked out the window. It was snowing again. I felt Max wrap her arms around me.

"You know I won't run away", she said.

"I know but I have done some bad things that I'm not proud of and I can't control it. I had to be locked up everyday because my aunt thought that I would put my brother in danger. I couldn't live a normal life. All I saw most of my child hood was three walls and a door. One day my mom decided to let me out and I lost it. I ended up making the biggest mistake of my life"

She turned me around and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"It's ok you don't have to tell me", she said. She hugged me and I just broke down.

"I killed him. I killed my only brother. I was playing to rough with him and ended up bashing his head on the dresser. I thought he went to sleep but he didn't wake up after that"

"It's ok baby. It's ok"

She pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears.

"Everyday I have to live with that and the voices in my head get louder and louder. I killed people for the stupidest reasons. I try to say that I'm a good person but deep down I know I'm just the seed of the devil", I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"Akin look at me", Max said and I did as I was told. "You need to stop beating yourself up for this. I know I don't know how it feels but trust me I can understand. I'm here for you now and that means your not gonna face this alone. I will always be by your side no matter what", she says.

I brought her face down and kissed her. She straddled me and hugged me with her face in my neck.

"I love you my Puddin"

"I love you my Princess"

"Come on let's go for a walk in the trees", she said. We put on some clothes and went outside. We kept climbing and climbing to the top until we were about almost 30ft high off the ground.

"What's with you and trees", I asked.

"Idk I just like the feeling of being able to feel high", she said.

"Your not scared of falling", she jumped on another branch and kept walking.

"Nope. I actually like the feeling of falling. It's like when I go high I have no limits and then when I fall everything just goes away. I feel free you know", she said. We got the end of a branch and the lake was right under us.

"You love me princess", I asked.

"Yes"

"Would you do anything for me", I asked.

"Anything", she said. I looked at the lake then looked at her. She giggled walking up to me and gave me a kiss. Then she walked backwards until she fell off the branch.

Run. Leave her.

"No I can't"

Yes you can

"No I can't I love her and she loves me"

But she will leave you and you will be hurt. If your hurt then you'll go back to psychotic person you don't want to be.

"NO. GET OUT OF MY HEAD", I ran towards the end and dived into the lake. I saw her just floating around. I grabbed her and swam up to the surface.

"Your crazy", I said. She giggled.

"Your crazier for jumping after me", she said. I smiled and kissed her.

"I guess we have the minds of the crazies", I said. We got out the water and walked back home.