Max (14

"Mom so who's the man", I asked. She smiled when I asked about him.

"He's everything I asked for in a man. He has a job. No kids and just so sweet. I really think you would like him this time", she said. I sighed.

"Alright but I have to meet him", I said. We were at the spa getting our nails done. It's been a while since we spent time like this.

"So how's you and Akin", she asked. I started smiling.

"Momma I love him so much. He makes me smile all the time just from the smallest things", I said.

"Aww that's sweet but did you tell him about your problem", she asked.

"I told him part of it", I said and she sighed.

"Well what did to tell him", she said.

"I just told him about my anger issues and about me being a siren", I said.

"But did you tell him that you were in a mental facility for 5 years straight because you murdered your aunty and uncle", she whispered. I sighed.

"No but I will tell him. He's been through the same thing but what he did was an accident. I did that on purpose", I said.

"Still Hermione you need to tell him", she said. I sighed and nodded. After we got our nails done we went back home. Momma Joyce wanted to spend time with the kids today. They even call her grandma. I went to my room and opened the window.

"You know you can always come through the front door right", I said to Akin.

"I know Princess", he says.

"Can I show you something", I asked Akin. He nodded. I pulled out my laptop and typed my name in google. Then an article popped up. I gave it to him and he read it.

"You murdered your aunt and uncle", he says looking at me. I hesitantly nodded.

"Why"

"Remember those anger issues I told you about", I asked and he nodded. "Well my mom had left to go get me a refill on my pills. My aunt didn't like me at the time and so she would do anything to get me in trouble. One day she went to far and I killed both of them", I tell him.

"How"

"Well I got some knives and threw them at her. One in her neck another in her eye and the other in her chest where her heart was at. I guess my dad shouldn't have taught me how to throw knives that time. I killed my uncle because he was a witness. The thing was I technically didn't shoot him. He committed suicide when he saw his wife dead on the floor but being stupid I ended up picking up the gun and my mom caught me with it", I explain. He closed the computer and placed it on the floor.

"Come here", I scooter towards him and once I got in reach he put me on his lap. "You are crazy ass person but I can't say shit cause I know I am too. Even though you did that, to me your still my little innocent princess"

"I love you Puddin", I grabbed his face and kissed him. He laid back on the bed and pulled me down with him.

"I love you too and tonight I wanna take you somewhere", he said.

"Ok", there was a knock on the door and Princess and Andrew ran in here. I smiled giving them hugs.

"We missed you guys", Andrew said.

"We've only been gone for two days", I said.

"Still, it felt long", she said.

"Wanna know what else feels long", Akin said and I looked at him.