Hermione (6

"Max can I talk to you", my mom said coming in the room. I already knew what it was about. "Danny says you disrespected him yesterday"

"Ok this what happened I didn't want to tell him why I was in the trees and then he's all like since you won't tell me you can't go back in there anymore and I told him that he can't tell me what to do", I explain to her. She sighed.

"Ok I understand where you coming from. I'll talk to him but why won't you tell him Nani", she asked.

"I don't trust him", I tell her. She sighed and nodded. She walked out the room and I got dressed. I decided to walk to school today. After I put on my boots I grabbed my bag and left. As I was walking an all black truck pulled up beside me. The person lowered the window and it was Akin and Mase. I got in the car and he drove off.

"Are you hungry princess", he asked.

"Starving", he chuckled. We picked up Iris and went to Denny's. Genie said she was gonna meet us there. When we got there she had already got us a table. Well a booth. It was Akin then me Mase Iris Genie and Nicki. The waitress came and gave us our tables. I laid my head on Akin's shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"So y'all official now", Genie asked. I nodded. 10 minutes later our food came. I didn't waste no time digging in my food. I was literally stuffing my face.

"Damn princess slow down", I put my fork down and chewed the rest of my food.

"What's wrong you stuff your face when something's bothering you", Genie said. I shook my head. She gave me that "really nigga" look. I sighed.

"It's Danny he said I can't go back into the trees because I won't tell him why I'm always in there", I said.

"Well that's none of his business", she said and I nodded. "So what did your mom say"

"She said she'll talk to him", after we ate we left for school. Everyone was staring at us as we walked in. I went to my locker and Akin put his arms around my waist.

"I wanna tear up your pretty little pussy so bad princess. I just want to take you to the bathroom and do it there", he whispered. I knew he was trying to make me suffer but I got something for his ass. 

"Well why don't you daddy. I'm not scared I'm ready", I told him in a sweet voice. He was growling. Bingo.

"I got something for your ass just watch", he said then left. I giggled shaking my head. He must forgot we have class together.