Max (36

1 week Later

So today is the day the nurses come to my house. Akin ordered specific people to come stay with me. Itiri got accepted immediately after she applied. I guess they really needed someone like her at their school. Iris had already moved into her dorm. She wasn't gonna stay with Mase in the first place. I've gotten to know Itiri and she is a really sweet person. I love her already. My classes don't start till 9 so I get to meet the nurses.

"The people are here Max", I opened the door and to my surprise it was Stacey. The girl who rescued me from Darius and Cyrus. I smiled widely and gave her a hug.

"Omg I missed you so much", she says.

"I miss you too. I didn't think I would see you again", I tell her. I let her in and closed the door behind me. "So where is your daughter"

"Oh she just moved into her dorms the other day and she has class right now"

"Wait she goes to ASU too", I asked.

"Yup turns out it's a pretty good school and I love the neighborhood so I'm cool with it", she says.

"That's good and are their other doctors staying here also", I asked.

"No it's just me. There will be two others to come check on your health and the baby every two weeks. I'm just here to help you around the house and make sure your eating healthy", she says.

"Ok well the guest room is up the stairs the first door on the left. There's already blankets and towels in there", I say to her.

I went to the kitchen and finished up breakfast. Itiri and Mase were already here. After that I went upstairs and changed into some clothes. I got my bag and put my laptop in there along with my pens and notebooks.

"Stacey I'm leaving for class", I tell her.

"Ok have a good day sweetheart", she says. I went downstairs and Itiri was ready.

"Your outfit is cute"

"Thank you and I love yours. The knee high socks go perfect with that", I tell her. I grabbed my keys and we left.

"So how do you like living with Mase so far", I asked.

"He's nice. He helps me a lot and he's just a good person", she says.

"How does Iris feel about you staying there", I ask.

"So far she hasn't said anything, but I know she's going to say something sooner or later", she says. I nodded.

"Well if you need anything just give me a call", I tell her.

"Thank you", we made it to ASU and it's surprising to see students barely moving in. I parked my car and we got out and went to the registration area. I had gotten my schedule and then waited for Itiri to get hers.

"Ok so there are signs that have letters on them. Just follow them and you'll be able to find your classes. If we're not on the same floor just go straight to my car", I tell her. She nodded.

My first class was on the third floor so I got on the elevator with some other people. When the doors opened I seen a lot of students walking around and talking. As I was walking I heard that there was a party going on this weekend. Not going.

"Damn look at her", I rolled my eyes as these boys were staring me down. Then one of them had the halls to come up to me.

"Aye ma I'm Daren and me and my boys having a party this weekend. How about you be the lucky girl and be my date", he said. No lie he was smooth but I ain't falling for that shit.