Hermione (31

Dear Hermione,

If you have received this letter then you know now that I have left. The night that we killed them I guess we forgot something or dropped something. It had my finger prints all over it. I tried to see if someone could cover it up but the evidence was already submitted. I didn't know what else to do. I had my lawyer tell them about my situation and they sentenced me six years in Monte Grove Hospital. It was either a life in jail or six years in here. I couldn't spend the rest of my life in jail not ever seeing your face again.

I am giving you everything that I have until I come back. My cars and my houses and my money goes to you. Each of them is already paid off. In my safe are keys to everything. They're each in an envelope and have an address on them. I added your name to my bank account. The code to my safe is my brothers birthday. You already know what it is. I have people everywhere and on the back of this paper is their names number and each have a different code. Those codes are there to let them know that you know me.

Hermione Kings. I am in love with you. I never thought I would be able to find someone who's perfect as you. I never thought I would fall in love who can understand me as much as you do. Your are me world and I would do anything to keep you protected. I know that we had went through problems along the way but that made us even stronger. I can't see myself in the future without you. I promise you with all my heart that I will marry you and make you my queen.

I love you so much princess
                                    -Akin

Tears ran down my face as I read the letter. The dogs were sleep behind me. I got up and went to the library and pulled one of the books. Akin had showed me his safe but never told me the password.

I typed it in and when it opened I saw a stack of envelopes. Each had a different state. Some even had a different country on it.

The doorbell ranged and the dogs started barking. I walked downstairs and opened it.

"Hey I heard what happened and wanted to come check up on you", Letty said. I stepped aside and let her in.

"How are you feeling", she asked. She took off her shoes and sat on the couch. I sat down next to her.

"I don't know it's just a lot. I just didn't see why he couldn't just get somebody to clear the evidence for him or something", I tell her.

"Yeah he could have done that but he's not like that no more. There's a few people who were put into jail and got there lives took away from them because he got caught slipping. Now that was the old him when he was younger. He's a man now and a man takes responsibility for his mistakes. He had a choice. Six years in a mental hospital or life in jail. That was a hard decision because he promised himself that he would never go back to that hospital, but he did it because he wants you in his life till the day you guys die."

I nodded. I wiped the few tears that slipped out of my eyes.

"Are you hungry. I can get Stephen to bring us some food", she said. I nodded. She pulled out her phone and called him."What do you want"

"Anything", I said. I lifted up my shirt and rubbed my belly. I still haven't told my mom about it. She'll be so disappointed in me. 

"Ok we'll see you when you get here", Letty said then hung up. "How far are you"

"4 months", I tell her.

"Does your parents know", I shook my head no.

"I haven't even told his mom either", I said.

"You need to tell them both. They're gonna find out sooner or later but the later they know the more mad they're gonna be.", I nodded.

Striker and Frankenstein came downstairs and jumped on the couch. I giggled as the kept licking Letty's face. The door opened and in walked Stephen with food.

"I went to Jack in the Box and got tacos. Then went to the Habit and got burgers and fries. Stopped at Little Caesars and got a box of pepperoni pizza. Then got us large milkshakes", he said.

"Thank you but she why all this food", I asked.

"Cause your pregnant and you are eating for two and also cause I just wanted to put out on some food", he said. I chuckled. The first thing I ate was the burger. It was so delicious. I feel like everything tastes better when your pregnant.

"Max someone's calling you", Stephen said. I picked up my phone and pressed answer.

"Hello"

"Max you have to get over here now. Your mom is freaking out"

"What happened"

"I slipped up and told my mom your pregnant and then she told your mom", Genie says. I sighed.

"Here I come bye", I hung up the phone and got up.

"What happened"

"People don't know how to keep their mouths shut. I'll be back and you better save me 5 of everything", I said. I put on my shoes and left. When I got to my moms house she was already outside waiting.

"So I heard your pregnant is this true", she asked.

"Yes"

"Hermione I raised you better than that. Why would you waste your life on such a stupid decision. Does he know", she asked. I nodded.

"He's gone now huh", she said.

"Yeah but it's not because I'm pregnant", I tell her but she shook her head.

"You are to get rid of that thing immediately. I'll set up a-"

"No. I'm not getting rid of our child. We both wanted this and you can't take that way from me. I love him mommy and he loves me too. He had to leave because a man had to take care of his own responsibilities and when he gets back we're going to be a family", I say.

"Don't you hear how stupid you sound. Hermione your ruining your life by staying with him. You can leave get an abortion and meet someone who's way better than him", she says. I shook my head.

"Goodbye Mom", I got in the car and drove off. I went back to Akin's house and Letty was there watching a movie.

"Where's Stephen"

"He went home he said we should have some girl time or shit like that", she said. "So what happened you came back pretty fast"

"My mom said I was ruining my life by staying with Akin and having his baby. She said I should just get rid of the baby and move on", I tell her.

"Sorry to tell you this but your mom's a bitch. She doesn't know Akin like we do and if she did she'll have a damn heart attack", she said. I chuckled.

"Have you thought of the college your going to"

"Yeah I want to go to ASU", I tell her.

"Girl its hot as shit down there. Luckily California is right next to it so you can come see us", she said. I nodded.

"I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep. You know where the guest room is",  I said. I went upstairs and changed into one of Akin's shirts.

As I was laying down I couldn't really sleep. I kept turning and turning but nothing was working. 

Go to sleep my princess

The voice sounded all too familiar.

Shhh. Go to sleep my princess

My eyes were getting droopy as the voice kept repeating. I was out like a light the next second.