Mase (38

"Itiri come on", I yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry I couldn't find my phone", she says coming downstairs. She was looking good in her outfit. "Let's go"

We left the house and drove towards her college. They were having a party at one of the frat houses. We parked down the street from there and got out the car.

"You ok cause you look kind of nervous", I said.

"I have never been to a party so yeah I'm definitely nervous", I chuckled.

"Don't worry I got you", we walked in and it was red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen.

"Ok so one thing that you don't do at parties is drink the punch. Someone is always putting drugs in it", I tell her.

"Ok so what do you get to drink"

"I like to keep it simple", I tell her. I grabbed some gin and poured it in a cup. I gave it to her and took a sip. She started coughing.

"That's too strong", she said giving me back the cup. "What else"

"Ok since you can't handle that try this", I pour some vodka in a cup with orange juice and cranberry juice. "Drink up"

She drunk it and coughed a little bit but she liked it. I grabbed her hand and took her where everyone was at.

"You know how to dance", she shook her head no. "Just move your body to the beat"

She stood there for a second then started swaying her hips.

"See there you go"

I turned her around and backed her up into me.

We was just having a good time dancing and drinking. I wasn't drinking too much cause I had to drive home. Itiri was tipsy, but she wasn't drunk.

Then we heard yelling. I chuckled as Itiri walked behind me.

"It's ok it's just the step team", I tell her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in front of me.

The music cut off and everyone started cheering. They stomped on the floor as they made their way towards us. Everyone gathered around as they performed.

"What are they doing"

"They're stepping. Most frat houses and sorority houses do this", I tell her.

"You Americans are very interesting", I chuckled. I sat my cup down by a nearby table. Then we heard howling. Another step team came into view.

I wrapped my arms around Itiri's waist as she backed up more. I took her cup from her and put it next to mines. I looked at the time and it was almost 1 in the morning.

"You ready to go", I asked.

"Yeah but can we wait till they're done"

"Yeah"

When they were done the music cut on and the party started back up. As we were walking out I seen Iris talking to some dude. He had his hands all over her ass.

"Hey let's go"

We got in my car and left. By the time we got back home, Itiri was knocked out. I carried her all the way to her room.

"Thank you for coming with me Mase. I had a good time"

"No problem goodnight"

"Goodnight"