Hermione (25

"Omg guess who asked me to the prom"

"My mom is shipping my dress from Europe"

"I'm finally gonna do it on prom night"

I was irritated by everyone who kept talking about prom. It's cool and all but the buzz about it gets annoying. Plus Akin isn't here. He had to go handle a few things somewhere else so he been gone since Sunday. It's Friday now.

Cyrus and Darius haven't been coming to school but Secret has. She's been basically watching me. Genie and her almost got into a fight because she wouldn't stop staring. Rachel and Secret have been hanging out a lot and I think they setting something up.

Just a few more months and I'll be out of here. I just got to make it count and just focus on my grades.

"Max look", I looked up and Cyrus and Darius walked in the classroom. I got a bad feeling about today. I texted Taco and Elijah but none of them didn't reply.

"Call Elijah real quick", I said to Genie. She called them but they never picked up the phone.

"Something's wrong. They never ignore our calls", I said. Then the door opened and it was a girl with a pink note.

"Cyrus Jones Darius Jones and Hermione Kings the principal is waiting for you. I looked at Genie.

"You'll be ok", she said. I packed my stuff and the three of us walked out the class.

"So I heard your bitch ass nigga ain't here", I ignored him and kept on walking.

"I know you here us talking to you", I kept walking faster but then they grabbed me.

"Scream and I'll blow your brains out right here right now", he said. I felt a cold piece of metal touch the back of my head. We kept walking until we made it outside and there was an all black van. They pushed me in and drove off.

"Damn she's a beauty. I bet that pussy hella good", there was dudes all around me. I put my phone on record without having to look. I put it in my back pocket. The van came to a stop. They grabbed me and pushed me out the van. We were in a warehouse.

"Alright boys what do you want to take off first", Darius said. Oh no.

Genie

It was time to leave for next period and Max still isn't back yet. I went up to the office and didn't see her there.

"Excuse me is Hermione Kings still back there talking to the principal", I asked.

"We never asked for her"

"But Rachel came in and gave the teacher a note saying that you wanted her"

"Rachel isn't an office helper", she said. I just walked out. I spotted Rachel and ran after her. I pushed her to the ground.

"Where the hell is she", I said. I didn't care who saw.

"What are you talking about"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where is Max", she started laughing. I got off of her and kicked her in the face. Iris came and pulled me away from her.

"What is wrong with you"

"Max is missing Cyrus and Darius took her somewhere. We have to call Akin"

She pulled out her phone and called Mase while I called Akin. Neither of them answered. I called them over and over and they didn't answer. Then I called their friend Stephen. He answered.

Akin

I was at a meeting with Ivory and some dude out in Louisiana. Ivory told me that he had the best powder in the business. I had to invest in that. I turned off my phone cause I'll know I'll get easily distracted.

"Alright I'll be back with the product", the dude said. His name was Ralph.

"So what you think about this man"

Before I can even speak my head started hurting. I felt pain in my face and my stomach.

"Yo are you alright man"

I kept hearing screams all in my head. They kept screaming my name. That's when I realized it was Hermione screaming my name.

"Something's not right man", I said. Stephen and Mase busted through the door.

"Akin we gotta head back they got Max"

They're dead. They're all dead. We left and went back to the hotel. I called Taco but he didn't answer. I called Elijah and he didn't answer either. The screaming started to get louder.

"Derek, see if you can hack into her phone through mine", I said. I threw him my phone and he hooked it up to his computer. After like 30 minutes he finally got into it. He put it on the intercom and all you heard was screaming and laughing.

"Put a tracker on the phone"