Akin (29

A few months passed by and Elijah got out the hospital and we threw a big ass celebration. One thing is, is that he can't drink for a whole six months and has to go to therapy every week. Things really took a toll on him.

As for the murder scene. Man we've been really laying low. Max's aunt/Mom been trying to get people to pin the murder on me. I already have my lawyer set with everything in case they catch me. People be talking and I already had to silence a few people. Prom is right around the corner and Max is getting more excited. I really don't give a shit, as long everyone has a good time, I'm cool. I had already got my tuxedo and had rented a limo for the night.

"Baby what do you think of these", I looked at Max and she held up a pair of white pumps.

"I say those better then the other ones", I tell her. She nodded and put the other ones back. We went to the register and I paid. "I'm hungry"

"My Mom making some food right now so we can head there", I say. We had went shopping for her prom shoes. She even bought a pair earrings. We got off the car and the smell of food made my stomach growl.

"Mom what you making", I said. I went up to her and gave her a hug.

"Your favorite, gumbo", she said.

"Oh thank you Jesus", I said.

"Hey Max, you hungry", my mom asked.

"Very I'll take the whole pot please", she said. I chuckled.

"Dang girl you act like you eating for two", Mom said. I chuckled. Max just looked around not making eye contact.

"Is Elijah ok I've been worried about him", she said and we nodded. My mom turned around and went back to cooking.

"So Max have you thought of what college your going to", she asked.

"She still hasn't decided yet. Her mom wants her to stay out here", I tell her. She smiled.

"I'm so proud of you guys", she said. That honestly made me feel warm inside when she said that.

"Aight enough mushy stuff I'm hungry", I said. We ate and talked to my moms for a while then we had to leave cause I had to handle some business. I went upstairs to my mom and hid an envelope in her safe.

"Alright princess the boys and I gotta handle a few things", I tell her. She nodded. I gave her a kiss and left. I met up with Elijah Mase and Taco at the court.

"Let's get this over with", I said.

Max

"What do you think the boys are doing right now", I asked Genie. She shrugged. I felt like she knew but I wasn't gonna say anything. We were in her room watching Spongebob.

"Are you excited for prom", I ask.

"Girl yes about to shake my ass like a stripper", she said dancing. I giggled.

"Nicki is going to enjoy every bit of it", I tell her. She nodded.

"So have you told your mom that your pregnant yet", she asked. I shook my head no. She sighed.

"Girl you need to tell her"

"And what if she kicks me out", I said. "What if she disowns me"

"She's not gonna kick you out and besides you have me and Akin and Iris. We're all here for you no matter what", she says. I smiled.

"I love you"

"Girl who doesn't", she said. Her mom came in the room with a smile on her face.