Hermione (28

I walked in through the doors of the school and it seemed like nothing happened at all. The most of my bruises faded away but the ones that were still here weren't noticeable. I walked to my locker only to be attacked by Genie Nicki and Iris.

"Oh my gosh your ok", Genie said. "I thought they killed you"

"I'm ok traumatized but I'll be fine", I said wiping her tears.

"What did Akin do", Nicki asked.

"He killed each and every one of them and I helped", I whispered.

"Max your crazy", Iris said. I know. Then I seen Secret crying on Rachel's shoulder. She looked at me and I smirked at her. She had a horrified look on her face.  Rachel like looked at me and I glared at her.

"Cmon let's go to class", I said.

Throughout the day all you heard was news about Cyrus and Darius death. Some even said that I did it and it's true. But who am I to say anything. Rachel kept staring at me all day like I'm some kind of freak show.

"Max the cops are here", Genie whispered. I looked up and they were talking to the teacher. Then she pointed to me. One of them came up to me.

"Can I talk to you a second", he asked.

"Mhm", I got out of my desk and followed them out the classroom.

"Ok so your teacher told me that you and Darius and Cyrus were called to the office but you guys didn't come back after that", he said.

I was about to speak but then the fire alarm went off. Students ran out the classroom then outside the school. I saw Genie and she had my stuff. We ran out with everyone else and got and Akin was already there. We hopped in his car we drove off.

"Did the cops talk to any of you guys", he asked.

"Yeah but before I could even answer the fire alarm went off", I said.

"What did he ask you"

"He wanted me to explain the day they kidnapped me", I said. I was annoyed. "Have you guys found Taco and Elijah"

When I asked him that his grip around the steering wheel got tighter.

"Were about to see them", we pulled up to their house and there was other cars there. We got off and Akin's whole gang was in the house.

"Is that my favorite cook in the whole wide world", I smiled when I saw him. "Well don't just stand there give a me a hug"

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. It feels good to have him back.

"Where were you where's Elijah", Iris asked. His smile dropped. He looked like he was about to cry.

"What happened"

"The day before you were kidnapped. Elijah and I went out. Just having some bro time. These two girls came up to us asking if we wanted to hang. Of course we couldn't pass that up. We had a few two drinks and next thing I know I'm blacked out. I wake up and I'm in a basement. Turns that Secret got the girls to set us up. They tried to keep us hostage but they weren't even that good at it. I easily got out and went to look for Elijah. When I found him the girls were shooting rockets up his arm. Back then he had a drug addiction and the doctor said that the minute he starts them again is the minute he starts dying", he said.

"Well where is he now", I asked.

"He's on life support and has a 97% chance of not making it", he said. "I can't lose my brother man he's all I have"

"This just adds more fuel to the fire", I said.

"What are you talking about"

"The police were walking around school asking questions about Cyrus and Darius. They called me in but Luckily someone pulled the fire alarm", I tell him.

"We gotta lay low. Just wait till this whole thing cools down right now", Mase said. We all nodded.

"Aight we may lose some money but we ain't losing this business. I want y'all to take a break from this. If you really need the money come talk to me aight", Akin said. They nodded and walked out.

"Aye can I stay the night I don't feel like staying here", Taco said.

"Yeah man I don't care", we all left his house and went to Akin's. Well Genie went home.

"Alright what do you guys want to eat", I asked.

"I'm craving Mexican food", Mase said.

"Enchiladas it is", I say. As the boys were talking or whatever me and Iris made dinner. This week has been overwhelming. Everyone just needs a break. 

"Alright boys dinner is ready", I said. I made my plate and sat down at the table. I then got a call from my mom.

                        Akin

"Mom what are you talking about I had nothing to do with any of that............Did you even ask her why she's accusing me of that.........So what does that tell you..........she's not taking him away from me.......well do something about it.....bye"

"What happened", I asked. She sighed.

"So of course she's accusing us of the murder but now she's trying to get full custody over Andrew", she says.

"This is too much", she said then walked outside to the trees. I sighed and followed her.

"Baby what's wrong"

"It's just too much. It's problem after problem after problem. You guys may not see it but I'm still traumatized about what happened. I just can't take it anymore", she says.

"Look baby you need stop worrying about all that. I'll handle it right now you need to relax and focus on school. I don't want you stressing over this", I tell her. She nodded. I kissed her forehead.

"Go back in there and eat", I say.

Elijah

Taco/Deshawn

Taco/Deshawn