Intro-In Agra

In 6:00AM

In Agra

Taj Mahal - The place always shines by the love of shahjahan is more shine by sunrise. And its make as one of the most beautiful place on the earth. Every one in this world must see TajMahal at least once... It remind as the value love and glory of love.

 It remind as the value love and glory of love

In 6:00AM

In Agra

Taj Mahal - The place always shines by the love of shahjahan is more shine by sunrise. And its make as one of the most beautiful place on the earth. Everyone in this world must see TajMahal at least once... It remind as the value of love and glory of love.

In Suraj's home

Home looks like small palace... Surrounded by a large garden. In this different types of flowers and trees which smells good.

In the tress lot of birds chirped which indicates the sun is rising in the sky.

The mother birds are busy to feed their chicks in nest.

The sun rays fall in the ground and dries leaves through the branches of tress.

In the middle of garden there is a fountain for birds drinking and bathing...

The small palace which painted by different colour and shines by the sun rays.

The home is always looking bright and beautiful because of the person who lives there...

As we enter the house we saw...

Kamal Narayan sits in hall reading today's news paper economics column.

Tejaswini chanting the mantras to shiv god. She does aarti...she finished the pooja and comes to her husband.

" Kamalji take aarti" she asked Kamal Narayan.

"hmmm... he just hummed. (Kamal takes aarti) where is your younger son right now?" he asked her.

Hero's Entry:

In Suraj's friend Raghav club.

Suraj's POV:

I covered my face with hat which imprint my name first letter as S.

So that my sleep did not disturb by the sun rays which falls through the window.

"Hey Suraj.... Wake up man... Why are you sleeping here? Are you not going home yesterday?" Ragav (Vivaan's friend) questioned me.

He shakes me by touching my shoulder.

I Woke up by Raghav's nagging and rub his eyes to open and sees Raghav who arranging thing for opening club...

This club was his world. He opened it by so much effort after his fathers death. I find his place so much comfortable than my room in last 2 years.