Chapter-40

My eyes didn't heal yet... I can't look bright screen of my lap...

I updated it because I don't want disappoint you...

If I did it I'm sorry...

Suraj’s pov:
In hospital
Because being a celebrity we enjoy some social standard.

I was admitted to V.I.P room and give some extra care.

I was eating the food which was given by hospital.
Chakor was busy with her drawing. She cried lot in yesterday. How much tried I can’t console her. She stopped it until fall sleep.

I looked at her. But she did not take her eyes from drawing.

“Ah….”I screamed.

She finally looked at me and runs to me “what happen? Is it hurt lot? Can I call doctor?” she asked me with concern.

But I smiled looking at her the way she concern with me.

“Tell me are you okay?” she checks my hand with her eyes.

“I can’t eat with this hand. Could you please help me?” I pouted at her.

“Really…I’m sorry…I did not notice that. Give it me… I will feed you” she takes the food in her hand.

She feeds me carefully.

“Wait…what? You are right hander. But injury is in left hand. Why are you playing with me? Do you know how much I scared?” she pinches in my leg.

“Oh… you are the one who did not found out. Why are you blaming me? You have to think before you act” I told her.

“How can I think other things when you said you are in pain?” she asked me but she did not stop to feed me.

I smiled because of her reply.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked me.

“Nothing… enough… I don’t like it…it’s not spicy”

“Even though you did not like it you have to eat these. Because you need lot of energy for heal fast. Without saying anything eats it” she told me sternly.

I pouted at her.

“Your acts did not work to me.” she told me.

“Am I your baby? I won’t listen to you” I turned my face away.

She holds my face and turns her side and feeds me “yes, you are my baby…” she was going to something but we are interrupted by knock in the door.

“Someone is coming… hold it.” She placed the bowl and stand beside me without saying anything.

It was randhir bhai who pay visiting me.

“Are you okay?” he placed the flower bucket in side table.

“I’m sorry…” he told while looking at my hand with regret in his eyes.

“Don’t be sorry bhai. I’m not the one who pays attention while practicing” I assured him that it was not his mistake.

“You are correct don’t be sorry…” chakor also told him but it was only heard by me.

“can I help you?” he asked me looking at bowl in my hand.

“no… I will eat myself. Did you finish your meal?” questioned him.

“I ate already. What happened to you that time…you are standing like a statue without avoiding the ball?” he questioned me.

“Something got in my mind… leave it bhai…how is your marriage preparation?"