Epilogue-Part2

Chakor's POV ( continue)

“I think I was disturbing his love life by with him always” I told to angel.

“No… it’s not going to be like that… ask him to explain you” angel replied to me.

“No…I won’t… I know I was burden for him… I don’t want be like that” I told her again.

She patted my back and asked me to relax.

Suraj comes to hospital after some time.

“Where have you been? I searched you everywhere?” questioned him.

“I went to the park for getting fresh air…” he stammers.

First time he lied to me it’s prove me that I was burden to him.
He did not love me… it’s all lie… I am holding my tears.

“I’m sorry… sun… being burden for you in all this time… do whatever you want… I won’t disturb you anymore and your life… without hurting yourself you should become a star player” I told him.

“What happen? Why are you talking like that? Is anything wrong?” he asked me and comes towards me.

I nodded my head as no and told him “I love you”

The dress I wore change as my dress which I was wore in accident day. Sun tries to hold me but he can’t do it. I changed like a bright light I waved bye to him and my love I closed my eyes which leaves tears fell from me I hold for long.

When I open my eyes my parent stands around my bed with tears.

“Dad… mom…” I called them.

“Are you okay? Beta… how do you feel now?” my mom and dad both asked in chorus.

I smiled at them. “I will call doctor…” my dad toward the door.

Doctor comes and checks me and told them “I was okay… and I need some treatment because I lying in bed for almost 6 months without any movement…so I need physiotherapy for became normal again… doctor asked me that I have to cooperate with them for this. I nodded to them.

In last 3 days everyone paid visit me expect one person that was my sun… my love… I’m happy that I was with him all the time at the same time I felt sad because I was burden to him…

I know he will forget about me everything… it’s all because of me… because of my wish…

But My heart always told me that “don’t worry… chakor… sun will come for you…”

I open my eyes in every morning surely sun will come here for me I was expected that all day… because heavy practice given by hospital…actually it was not heavy because of my body condition it’s heavy for me… I look so tired and both physically and mentally.

I was waiting for him…

Suraj’s pov:

I pushed liza off me and told her “I already married… your love may not change… but sorry I changed… I love someone more than myself and I can’t cheat her and I promised her… so please… if you want we can be friends… but you have to change yourself for that” and quickly went from there.

I took taxi for reach hospital.
chakor must be woke up by now… she will search me everywhere she will get shocked if I am not there.

I asked the driver bhai to drive fast. I went to room.

Chakor sits in sofa holing her leg towards her face.

She asked me “where have I been?”

I did not tell her I was with Liza because the face reactions when she saw Liza in reception and also she asked me that don’t make her feel like insecure in our relationship… so I lied to her.