Karan's story😭🎂😁

Silent readers... Please comment for me...

I want to know about it...please do for me...

Guys suggest me some person names which similar to our cricketer names....

Chakor’s pov:

White is here… I will come home after party finished… bye… I said to him…

Angel asked me shall we go?

I nodded… but suraj comes towards me… before I am going to ask what?

White held my hand… in next sec I am in front of Karan and black…

White… sun is about to say something… before that why did you bring me here? I scowled at her..

Angel gives me weird look… I am helping you… but you are sound like scold me? She questioned me.

I’m not scolding you… suddenly I felt hurt… but I don’t know why… maybe it’s because I ignore sun…

Karan comes to me and hugged me…

di I know you will come for me…

Is this your home? I asked him.

Yes di, my parents took my body to home without my soul…
because I don’t like to be in hospital… my parents knows me well… he said to me proudly.

'You are really lucky'… I Said to him.

Why are you saying like that di?

See me… I don’t know I have family or not…

Don’t worry di… look at your brother here… he comes in front of me and points his index finger to his face…

I know… Karan… I smiled at him.

We abandoned white and black telling that you guys enjoy your time…

Karan takes me to his room where his friends stands near to his body with his parents…

There is lot of time to celebration di.
because we actually celebrate from1’o clock because I was born that time…

He tells about all of them… he points one guy he is vinay di…

"Vinay… is he your friend also?" I questioned him.

Yes di…We are childhood friends di…
because of ragini we are fight with each other…

I don’t understand anything… how can you guys friends with each other?

Actually I first met ragini at hotel where she works as waitress for vinay’s birthday celebration…

We all went to hotel in vinay’s car…

My friends teased her lot but she did not utter a word to their comments… she only concentrated at her work… it’s attracts me…

We just finished our dinner…and went from there…

But you know what she did… he smiles… she followed us with her scooter…

We all don’t know that… when we stopped the car… she puncture back tire…

Because of sound… we all turned and looked at her…

"I did say anything as you are a customer to our restaurant…
now here this is not a hotel nor you are our customer…
don’t even try to tease any other girl… it’s your warning…" she warned us..

In fraction of second she disappears from there…

I smiled like an idiot...I liked her brave acting… I find her interesting character…