Vivaan in imli's office😍😍😄😅

Thank you guys waiting for me....

I update after so many days... I don't know you are all like this part or not...

Guys let me know do you like my story or not?
If you like it please tell me the reason...

Please comment and vote for me... If you like it...

Thank you so much who are all read my story...

Imli’s pov:

I get ready for office…

And I bid bye to my parents and ask them “take care”.

When I went to take my car I found vivaan near to my car. He opened the door for me.

I raised my eyebrows and ask him “what?”

“It’s also one of my duties” he smiled at me.

“What duty?” I asked him confusingly.

“I’m your P.A from today”. He told me.

“What?... wait… I don’t understand… how you can my P.A?… I already have Kavi…”

“From today I’m your P.A madam… not kavi.” he informed me.

“How can this possible? Without my knowledge how can you?” I asked him.

“I am specially appointed by someone” he smiled mischievously.

“Already I’m in confused about how you are staying at guest house… I asked my parents…but they said they were not allowed you to stay there… now you said you are my P.A… but you are here for your hotel business…
tell me who are helping you? May be my grandma” I questioned him.

Meanwhile grandma comes there.

“imli I asked him to stay here and appoint him as your P.A” she informed me.

“Why? Grandma…” I questioned her.

“It’s for your safety” she replied to me.

“My safety…
What going to happen to me?” I asked her.

"But he is one of the director of sunrise group of companies… how can he work with me without any hesitating?" I asked her.

“Do you any problem works under her? Grandma asked vivaan.

“I don’t have any problem.” Vivvan replied to her.

“but I have problem, I personally appoint kavi as my P.A… she will do everything I asked her…
She knows me well… without her I can’t work…”

“don’t worry imli… kavi will train him for 2 days…” Grandma told me.

I turned and asks vivaan “if your company accepts our idea and ask us to built a hotel what will you do? how can you work under me?”

“I will be both as your P.A and representative of my company… okay?”

I nodded… “if you are not work properly you can’t be my P.A and  only be the representative of your company.”

“Don’t worry madam… I will do whatever you ask…” he assured me.

“Shall we go madam?” he asked me.

“Don’t address me as madam… just call me by my name…” I told him strictly.

Vivaan’s pov:

Imli was mad at both of us… for doing all this without her knowledge…

Grandma asked me “don’t let this know to imli… she won’t accept that change her P.A… kavi is one of her trusting person… I will call H.R dept and tells them about your appointment…”