who is win?

In Agra Suraj's room:

Chakor POV:

"Hey sun... Don't think you'll win..." I said to him...

And think herself... If you're tiger then I am deer... You fight for prey... But I fight for my life...

I will make you lose even if it's hurts you... Sorry...

Oh my god... He is almost 6feet height, have muscles body...hmmm may be he works lot... His eyes was dark it's scared me...

"Can I beat him?..."

"Chakor you can do it...."

Suraj's POV:

Suraj Don't afraid of blood... I can't lose... Already I have lot of problems in my back... I can't increase the load... Sorry I can't do anything for you... Sorry...

She is thin and have long hair was tightly braided..she is 5'10" height... Her eyes color was brown But didn't have afraid in her eyes...

"you will win her Suraj..."He thinks himself...

"Don't think I will easy on you because you are girl..". With smirked he said to me...

Let's see...my Sun... She said to me.

They starts their fight...

Third person pov:

Mostly chakor got hit by him...

I can't lose saying that she caught his hair and pulling it strongly...

"Hey... Leave me... Leave me... it's paining... " Suraj ordered her...

But chakor takes the chance and started pulling it hard...

Suraj caught her hand and pinned her in wall so that she won't move...

"How coward you are... I won't leave you if my hair falls.... You'll die by my hands..." Suraj growled...

Leave me... Leave my hand...  Chakor ordered him...

"I will leave your hand... But tell me you won't pull my hair..." Suraj asked her...

Chakor blows her hair and hit his leg with her knees...

Suraj screams... rubbing his leg where Chakor hits... And sits in sofa...

Chakor laughs and tells him "that's why I'm telling you to leave my hand..."

"Let's say I'm win... Chakor blows her hair..."

"Even in your dreams..." Saying that Suraj runs towards chakor...

Chakor move aside... Suraj falls in floor...

"Hey... Why are you move?" Suraj scowled

"Hmmm. Avoiding is also one of the strategy.... "( But this dialogue ringing her head in someone voice)

Chakor held her head... Suraj sees her and comes near to her and asking her "are you okay?..."

Chakor nodded... And push him to bed..Suraj falls....

his body in bed but his leg hanging and chakor comes top of him...

And takes his hand to his back.. and starts pulling it with one hand... With another hand she pushes his head in bed...

"Leave me... I can't get fracture... Leave me... I have match in 10 days... Please... Leave me..." Suraj pleaded her...

"who win?" Chakor asked him...

"This is cheat... Leave me..." He told her

"Then tell me who is win?" She snorted.

Suraj says "you are win... "

"Will you do whatever I ask?" She asked him

Suraj says "I will do whatever you ask... Please leave my hand..."

"Will you disobey me?"

"No... I won't... Please leave my hand..."

She pushes his head in bed hard...

"Okay... I will obey you..."

"Then okay..." Chakor said with joy... Leave his hand...

Suraj hit her back with his leg... Chakor fells down in floor and get hit by stool in her right hand...

Chakor screams in pain...

Suraj comes to her... "Is it paining?"

Chakor nodded...

This is how I felt before you pull my hand and hair...

Because cyclone my network signal dropped... that's why I can't update...

Sorry for that...

Please comment for me which one is you are like or dislike...

Please I want know...

Then I can write better....

This is the work of fiction. The events and characters are specified herein is imaginary and are not intended to specific places or living persons. The opinion expressed in this story are solely opinion of me...