Sukor Fighting-1

Third person pov:

Chakor comes to Suraj's room...
He sits in bed...

"Hey... My Sun...." chakor called him

Suraj saw sukor and looks down to see phone....

"Who are you?
Are you new servant?
Why are you sneaking my room like mouse?" Suraj Questioned her...

Chakor looks him with surprise...

"I don't want to clean my room... So you can go now....first clean yourself... Your face and dress is full of red color... And it's stinks too"

Chakor bites her lower lip with anger...

"Hey... This is not red colour but my blood..." Chakor told him.

"What? Blood... Please go away from me.... Still looks on his phone..." His voice shattered...

Chakor get frustrated with his action...

Chakor comes near to him takes phone from his hand....

Suraj looks on her... "What the hell are you doing?" He scowled

"Stop it... When someone is there to talk to you who have to look at their eyes and spoke to them...." Commanded him

"Even.... I am your servent you have to respect me with your words and action...."she lectured. Saying that she smacks his head... "

"How dare you to hit me? Give my phone..." He extended his hand

Chakor hiding phone behind her....

"I said give it to me... Why are hiding it?" He scowled...

"First listen to me... Then I will... "She tries to speak but he cuts out with showing his hand...

He comes near to her and snatch phone from her hand..... Drag her to door...
"Whoever you are don't come to my room... "He slammed the door behind her back

"Wow... Really... This guy... he is really annoying.." She blows her hair which covers her eyes before... Now went to side of her face...

She teleports (travel through the wind) and comes to him....

"Hey... Sun..." She called

Hearing that he looked at Chakor with shocked and scared...

"How did you come? I closed the door but I didn't hear any sound of door opening and sees the door closed"... He stammered...

Wow... This is the power that Angel told me before... Oh... I don't know what are other powers.... It's interesting... He scared... Look at his eyes... Wow...

"Hmmm. I comes through the door..." I scoffed... She blows her hair again and thinks. Oh no...I don't like his eyes with fear...

He start throws thinks at her...

"Hey stop!... Your room is already messed... And it's full of dust too..." She complained about his room.

"I said stop..." She caught the book which he throws...

"Don't scared... Okay... I will explain to you..."

Suddenly Girja (maid) comes their hearing the sound.... and Knocks the door...

"Suraj babu are you okay? What happened? Why are you shouting?
Suraj babu open the door..." Girja ask suraj

Without any response she went to Tejaswini and explains her...and ask her to Please come and look...

Tejaswini comes to room and ask open the door... "Did you have nightmare again?"

Hearing his mother voice... He opens the door... Tejaswini comes to him patting his back and ask him "are you okay?..."