Epilogue-Part1

Here we come to last episode of this story.

I know I did not like others because in my point of view hugging, kissing each other not show of the love understanding and trust is important for relationship.

In lot of stories hero is an arrogant, ruthless like villain but heroine is a kind hearted and she change the heart of hero’s heart. We all love that type of stories even me too.

In watt pad that type of stories read by lot of people.

But I did not make my character like that. In my story I made chakor heals the suraj’s wounds without knowing both of them by standing with each other. I don’t know I express it my intention by words.

I believe in one thing that no one was born as cruel but situation made as cruel.
In my point of view books and cinemas teaches us lot. While reading book or watching we imagine ourselves as one of the attracting character it may be positive or negative character. Because of that I did not make Karan as cruel. His intention was one he felt satisfied when it’s fulfilled.

Without blabbering let’s enter the story.

Suraj’s pov:

I found chakor lying under tree while I searched her. I run towards her calling by her name. I got shocked because there is no response from her. I took her in my lap and called her repeatedly. Suddenly chakor disappear from my eyes.

“I will die if I did not finish my mission” that line flashes my memories.

“Please chakor don’t leave me like this” I shouted. She appears again to my eyes and held her hand tightly not wishing to leave that ever.

She opens her eyes and told me “it’s all because of me” I don’t understand what happens to her she told me random things. I tried to console her. Lastly she faints in my arms.

I can’t lift her using my one hand. I asked her to wake up but she didn’t.

We went to hospital room. I placed her in bed and sits beside her in chair holding her hand.

I tugged her hair behind her ears. “What happen to you suddenly? Please open your eyes and tell me that I’m alright” I asked her.

But she did not open her eyes. “Do you know how much I afraid when you are disappear from my eyes? Please open your eyes.” I pleaded her. But there is no response from her.

“Chakor…please” I placed my head in edge of the bed and closed my eyes.

After sometime… she touches my head with her other hand. I looked at her with full of I don’t know how to express the feeling

“are you okay?” I asked her tightens the grip.

She nodded in yes. “I’m just tired. Why are you making scene?”

“Is my feeling joke to you? What happen to you? Why are you suddenly blabbers some random things?” I questioned her.

“I’m tired… I will tell you in morning… now can I sleep without your nagging?” she asked me.

I sighed… “Nagging...” said that I climbed to bed and lay down.

“We can’t sleep here comfortably… so as usual I will sleep in sofa…” said that she got up from the bed.

I pulled her towards me her head landed my chest “let’s sleep like that… I’m comfortable “I said to her and closed my eyes.

“Without thinking anything let’s sleep like that” I said to her.