first kiss😚🙊💏💋

Happy new year... 

welcome 2017 year...

After meeting with karan they went to home... until reach home... chakor did not utter a word and looks sad...

suraj's pov:

why are you looking sad? i asked her...

karan said to me that tomorrow is his birthday... she replies to me

he is not good in mood... he looks very sad... 

he said his family was hurt because of his accident... they always cry for him...

i don't know i have family... in case if i have it... they also cry for me and hurt by me right? she asked me with serious and sad tone 

i went near to her and sits beside with her don't worry chakor...

whenever she tries to speak about family her face fully changed as sad which i hate more... because i did not like she is having hard time...

leave it sun... we can't do anything until i regain it...

but can we celebrate karan birthday?

how? i asked her... 

but i don't know i suddenly felt jealous... but i can't let her know...

he said he always celebrate new year in Ram Bagh with his friends... and birthday in his home...

can you help me? she asked me...

what? i asked her with furious...

why are you sounding like that? if you don't want to help me then don't... don't speak to me like that? she groaned at me...

i calm myself... and tells her sorry... tell me.. what do you want?

i want present him dress because he always wear same cloth... we will gift him... okay... how is my idea?

nice... how can we select dress without knowing size?

hmmm... he almost looks same as raghav...

then okay... 

...

...

they went to shopping mall with his bike...

in parking lot... 

one lady with baby in her one  hand and another with full of bag trying to keep it in car dick...

the baby was really cute wearing white dress looks like angel but baby cries continuously...

chakor comes to the baby and try to soothing baby... because she is not visible to the baby eyes... it all went vain... 

white... white... she calls angel

angel appears there.. and ask her what happened?

the baby was crying continuously... what can we do?

don't worry... her mother will take care of her... angel replies to me

but it's hurts me... please do something...I asked her

suraj comes to me...

chakor what happened? he whispers against my ears...

that baby didn't stop crying...

suddenly the baby tries to jump to suraj...

Suraj's pov:

the baby tries to jump to me... i felt shocked...