Do you like her?😒😬😤

Silent readers please comment for me.

And suggest me some person names which similar to our cricketer names.

Suraj’s pov:

Before I tried holding her she disappears in air.

I don’t understand what’s happening just now in front of me.

I just stand there like statue. My mom comes to me and shakes me.

After that I get sense.

“What happened suraj?” my mom asked me.

“Nothing Mom. Shall we go?” I asked her.

I drop mom to our house and went meet raghav bhai.

“Bhai, are you busy?” I asked him.

“Tell me what you want” he asked me without looking me.

“Bhai, look at me.” I yelled at him.

“What happening suraj?” he asked me with frustrated.

“bhai, how can she ignore me?”

“Who Suraj?” he questioned me.

‘That crazy dog” I replied to him.

“Who is crazy dog?” he asked me. 

“Chakor.” I told to him.

“Did she know that you are calling her as like that?” he asked me shockingly.

“She knows that. Leave that, it’s not important bhai. Even she did not ask me to come with her?”

“Suraj, I don’t understand anything what you are speaking. Can you explain to me?” he asked me.

I explained to him that she left me in mandir.

“What? You are telling that she is not here with you” he asked me.

“ hmm”.i just hummed.

“Oh my god, I’m happy that she is not here” he told me.

“Why are speaking like that?” I shouted at him.

“Whenever she comes she always hit me and you know how much it’s paining and make fun of me” he told me.

“Suraj. Enjoy the moment without her. You said you guys are fighting with each other. Thank god for give you this time to relax yourself”. 

“Thinking for that…When she with me I feel I want privacy. But when she is not with me I felt like I don’t know how to tell you” I told to him.

He looked at me confusingly.

“You already know that how she boss me around…but at the same time when the matter come with karan she requested me...
like before when she ask me order food for him and yesterday too... for give gift to karan” I said to him.

“Are you felt jealous because she is nice to him?” he asked me mischievously.

“Jealous… me…for what? I stammered.

He smiled at me.

“Wherever I go she also comes with me. But she did not ask me come with her… how can she like that. She always teased me and makes fun of me, she always do whatever she want, did not even bother what I was thinking…”

“Do you know bhai? She always roams around my room. And ask me to clean the room every day. But when I ask her to drink milk and to come with me for jogging… she always refuse me and deny it. Even I am telling it’s good for her health… but she doesn’t listen to me.”

“She even complaint about me to karan. She tells him that I am taking her life by torturing her. I don’t know what karan told her but she smiles. But I am doing all that for her.”

“If you were in my place will you accept her and allow her stay with you.. tell me Bhai? I asked him...

“But I  do that. But she did not respect me, listen to me, left me alone”

Until I finished Bhai did not say anything. But he smiled at me.

“Why are you smiling?”I asked him confusingly. 

“I think you like her that’s why you are hurt by she left you alone in mandir”

“You are acting like your girl friend went with someone ignoring you fully.”

“Did you miss her because she is not with your side right now?”

“I don’t miss her. and think myself what I am doing right now?”

“Do you like her?” he asked me smiling mischievously.

I nodded unknowingly. “What did you ask? Like what?” I stammered.

Suddenly I remember how she look cute when she blows her hair and looks pretty when she sleeps and her face when she fight with me, scold me, command me, order me, the face without any make up and ornaments and with a simple dress. I smiled like an idiot.

Bhai shakes me. “Did you lose in your thoughts?” he asked me.

“I am talking to you but why are not listening me.”

“I will be happy that you don’t like her…” he told which shocking me totally

“Why?” I asked him.

“You always said you hates who are leaving you alone… she will also leave you when her memories return” he said to me.

"Yeah. That's correct Bhai... I know that... She will leave me soon...

...
...

You are confusing me. I’m leaving now…” I bid a bye to him and went there with thinking…

I leave from there… because bhai told me…I disappointed that she will leave me.

I went to home with eager that she must be in home before I go there.

This is the work of fiction. The events and characters are specified herein is imaginary and are not intended to specific places or living persons. The opinion expressed in this story are solely opinion of me...