Naughty suraj😤😓😁😁

Please comment and vote for me... If you like it...

Thank you so much who are all read my story...

Help me to suggest some names..

Suraj POV:

I went my room calling her name but she is not there. Suddenly I felt my room was empty without her.

I am waiting for her so long. My anger rose at her by the time passes.
I don’t even think about it why I am getting angry?

She comes home at 9:00PM

When she enters the room she was smiling.
I am just glared at her but I did not ask anything to her. I want she speaks to me before I do.

She comes to me with smiling and she asked me “in mandir you are about to say something what is that?”

“Nothing”. I scowled.

"Why are looking like that? She asked me. Do you know how much happy I am right now."

"Don’t tell me I’m not curious to know about it" I told to her.

Because of my reply she felt disappointed... it shows in her face.

She went to wash room and comes out wearing my cloth.

I went near to her.

She raises her eyebrows.

“Why are you wearing my cloth again?” I scowled at her.

“I find your cloth more comfortable than mine” she replies to me.

I don’t why but I felt happy for her reply and smiles.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked me.

“Nothing”. I replied to her.

"Really are not going to ask me?" She pleaded me.

"What?"

“that Why I am happy?” she questioned me.

“Tell me” I scowled at her.

“White and black give surprise to us. We are playing lot of games. You know karan was wearing the cloth which we gifted him. he looks handsome in that dress. He was so responsible guy.”

Before… she going to say something I stopped her.

“If you are speak about karan then don’t” I scowled at her.

“what’s wrong with you?” she asked me.

“Nothing is wrong with me. if you are again speak about him I don’t know what will I do”
I warned her.

“What will you do?” she yelled at me.

“I will do whatever I want” saying that I took one step forward but she took backward. I pinned her in wall.

And I crossed her leg so that she won’t hit me.

“What are you trying to do?” she asked me.

“You can’t make me drink milk like that… I don’t want it… I have it already… Leave me…” she placed her hand against my chest and tries to push me.

She looked my eyes straightly… she does not avoid my gaze… I liked it..

“I am not going to make you drink. But I have something to give you” I said to her mischievously.

“What? Okay for that. Now leave me.” she told me.

I held her hand so that she won’t push.

Are not going to leave me?She asked me.

“I am gonna give you something which you give me before this morning” I smiled at her.

She looks at me confusingly.

“What are you doing now?” She shouted.

“Do you have any death wish? If you are not leaving me now I will kill you…”she yelled at me.

I close the gap between us. Even now she looks at me straight with full of anger… before I am going to kiss her in cheek my phone rings. I felt disappointed and leave her to pick my call.

I come out from my room and pick the call.

When I enter my room happily…She stands there where I left her…

I come to her and hug her… “I’m also happy now… I selected for playing against Australia."

I felt depressed because I did not select for playing last time…” I told to her.

“Are you that much happy?” she asked me.

“hmm.” I hummed… and tighten the hug…

“I know you are happy… can you leave me now? I can’t breathe” Her voice was soft this time…

I realized it…. And I broke the hug… and took two steps backward.

“I’m sorry” I said to her… I rub my back neck with my palm.

Oh my god… I don’t know what is she gonna do? I know I going to get hit by her.

“If you are going do to like that I won’t leave you next time” she warned me.

I smiled at her.

“Don’t smile” she ordered me and went from there.

I looked at her confusingly. Is anything happen to her? I think myself…

Chakor’s pov:

When I enter the room he just glared at me.

I tried to speak to him. But he did not reply to me. I felt disappointed.

That’s why I wore his cloths… I know he will speak to me for scolding.

My plan also worked. He spoke to me.

When he pinned me in wall I thought he going to make me drink milk like every day he does..

When he closes the gap between us my heart beat as race horse.

I asked him leave me… but he tighten the grip.

When he tells me he is going to give what I gave him in morning… I got a flash of what happening in shopping mall.

I tried to push him... But he stands there firmly...

When he went to pick his call… I stood there like statue… I don’t think anything like why my heart beat like this? Why I can’t move from here? My mind stopped thinking about anything.

He comes to me again and hugs me… I felt I’m in top of the world…

When I ask him to leave mebut he tightens the grip…

I told him that I can’t breathe because of that he leaves me…

I warned him “if you are going to do like that I won’t leave you next time” but he smiled at me.

I asked him “don’t smile”.

I thinks myself otherwise I will fall for you…

This is the work of fiction. The events and characters are specified herein is imaginary and are not intended to specific places or living persons. The opinion expressed in this story are solely opinion of me...