Realizing the love

Here enjoy the sukor moments:

Suraj’s pov:

“If you are going do to like that I won’t leave you next time” she warned me.

I smiled at her.

“Don’t smile” she ordered me and went from there.

I looked at her confusingly. Is anything happen? I think myself…

She walks on and makes her bed in floor to sleep…

I looked at her… she did not say anything and lie down and covers her face with blanket.

I am also lies down in bed can’t sleep… I rolled around the bed… and looked at her but she did not move an inch.

I can't get sleep but how can she fall in sleep...

I remember what happened before…

I don’t know why I am behaving like that? When I took one step forward but she took backward me.. when she did that... I feel she was going away from me… 
I don’t want any gap between us.
So I closed the gap and pinned her in wall. She looks at me straight my eyes…

Somehow I attracted to chakor… even when I was love with lisa I did not behave with her like that…
I always maintain distance between me and lisa…

But with chakor it’s different… I know I am not comparing her with lisa…

Raghav bhai asked me that “do I like her?” I don’t know that but I don’t want lose chakor to karan…

When I close enough with her my heart skips in a beat… looks at her eyes I realized one thing that I’m not like her but love her and attracted to her…

She was with me in only 10 days…

I’m not going to say love at first night…
maybe because the way she treats me and make fun of me…I don’t know what make me to love her…

In mandir she disappears from my eyes within a second… I don't understand anything and stand there.

When I was waiting for her I got angry first but I pray that nothing going to happen to her and she have to come home soon… I want to see her I think myself when time flies fastly.
I am scared because of that…

When I went to kiss her suddenly my phone rings… I felt disappointed and went from there to pick a call… they informed me that “I am select for playing against Australia”.
I come to chakor and hug her to express my happy…

Chakor’s pov:

“Don’t smile” I warned him.

Because If I saw it again..may be I fall for him…

I fully cover my face with blanket because I don’t want he saw me that I felt happy at the same time as humiliated.

I know he did not sleep… he rolls around the bed because of sound I know that…

I did not move an inch… I am just pretending that I’m sleeping…
Because of him I heart starts its race… it did not beat like normal…
I don’t understand what is that feeling… but I loved it…

I was scold before when black touches me… but not with suraj…

I always fight with him and roam around him and make fun of him… and nagging at him…

A smile appears in my lips without my knowledge…

What is that feeling? Am I like as a man not like as my friend?...