imli's P.A🚶🏃👫💑

Vivaan's pov:

I moved in to imli's guest house and send Raj to UP... for help dad...

My dad called me in Christmas and wishes me...

He ask me when did I come to home.

I don't know what to tell...

I told him that I will finish all work here and come home after finished building hotel here...

He first refused... you come here... we will get update by them regularly...

I convinced him with so much effort...

suraj also calls me and ask me the same question...

i didn't tell him i'm here for imli... i thinks i will tell him later after all problems solved...

...

...

In imli's house they treat me as their own child...😀

I like all of them...

Imli struggles lot... for handles her family and business... bhuvan uncle did not go to office from the day of chakor's accident...🙍

all business works falls under imli's shoulder... imli also use this to forget all sorrows by immersed in work... she sleeps is office also... i rarely saw her in house...😈😈

i'm hurt because of her... she did not express her feeling to anyone and hiding it all herself...

She tries hard... hiding her pain from her parents... and tries to cheer them...

But they can't act for imli's happiness... their house was become dull by every day passing...

They mostly spent their time in hospital... and imli is in office...

I and grandma became friends... because we left ourselves in house... when grandma visit chakor i also accompany with her...

doctor said her brain injury heals but even they did not know why chakor did not wake up from coma... 😟😟

grand ma tells me about her love story...

Her husband was I.P.S and he was a Gujarati... and he transferred to Coimbatore...and she was S.I in Coimbatore...

He always picks her among others to spend time with her during work and acts with her rudely...

She said she frustrated because of that... and used to that...
👿👿

When he proposed her... she didn't accept it because of his behavior... after she realize it... he behaved like rudely because he likes her...

They both convinced their parents by waiting almost 2 years for their approval... and settled in Coimbatore... and how he died because of heart attack...

she shares to me... bhuvan's love story also

When uncle studied in college he was a senior...

He met kasturi aunt some seniors ragging her...

He saved her from them... and became good friends... and falls in love each other...

When kasturi's family find about it... they did not accept bhuvan saying that he is north indian... we can't accept him...

Grand ma and her husband also tries to convince their family...

Because they did not approve for marriage so they elopes to Chennai by the help of grand pa which he hides from her... (It's normal story ...
I can't think myself correct these days)

grandpa said to bhuvan that I think my son become man... she comes with you because she trust you fully... so make her always happy... and don't let her thinks am I take wrong decision? After settled yourself... come here and meet us...

bhuvan comes to Chennai and with the help of friends... he starts kasturi construction company and tries hard make it better and competitive to others...

I'm happy that imli's grandma with me and they will accept me if imli loves me...

...

...

Yesterday grandma asking me

Do you have any problem to working under imli?

Why are you asking that? I asked her

Because you are the one of the director of your company... if I ask you work under her... what will you do?

Actually... I don't have no problem... because I will make imli falls over me...

If you don't have any problem... take this appointment letter💌... it's your New Year gift...

She handled the letter... and reads it... she said to me...

You make me as imli's P.A... I asked her with surprises...

Grandma nodded... because I want imli will be safe and also ask hospital administration...don't let anyone visit chakor other than our family...

I know if you are with imli nothing will happened to her... you are not only her P. A but also her body guard too...

Will you do it? She asked me without having confidence...

I hugged grandma happily... I owe you lot grandma... because of you I'm going to spend lot of time with imli... like you spend with grandpa... I said and winked at her...

She hits me playfully... I though you won't do this and going to scold me... but you are so sweet...

Imli life will be fine if she marries you...

Of course... from Mon day I'm a P.A to My love... I'm happy... this is best gift... I said to her...

i don't know you are like this part or not.... this is just typical part...

This is the work of fiction. The events and characters are specified herein is imaginary and are not intended to specific places or living persons. The opinion expressed in this story are solely opinion of me...